Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is everyone ready for the new Thursday night Hotspot???

well this message wasnt meant for people who sit home all day and night and cause havick on message boards, it was mnt forpeople who acctually go out!!!

so thanks for the much needed and very satisfying opinion about who would care or not, personally one day i will see u and i will shit down uer throat for dissrespectig me, and my parties:mad:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its simple, any of my threads on here u dont post on.....if do, u are dissrespecting me.

u have nothing to say, i dont wat to here uer fucking opinion, so dont reply to this last post, just stay away, i hope u undertstand cause if i see u i WILL knock u the fuckout!!!!!

Originally posted by santaforeal

lets get back to the subject of this thread which is the club not beating this kids ass.

No.

You clutter this board with your promotional nonsense so I'll clutter your thread.

Or you could just post in the "promotions" forum being that, that's its purpose and all.

Originally posted by calebos

No.

You clutter this board with your promotional nonsense so I'll clutter your thread.

Or you could just post in the "promotions" forum being that, that's its purpose and all.

to be honest, i don't look in the "promotions" part of here & i dunno how many people do either...since this place is in jersey & most of the people we know are in jersey, it makes sense to have it here

Originally posted by erica127

to be honest, i don't look in the "promotions" part of here & i dunno how many people do either...since this place is in jersey & most of the people we know are in jersey, it makes sense to have it here

That's irrelevant.

Why should I have to get annoyed as fuck just because nobody visits the "promotions" forum?

That's not my problem.

Also, your last statement was so ridiculous...

Yeah, you have a tight ass hole and since I have a dick, it makes sense for me to "have it there"

That's irrelevant.

Why should I have to get annoyed as fuck just because nobody visits the "promotions" forum?

That's not my problem.

Yeah, you have a tight ass hole and since I have a dick, it makes sense for me to "have it there"

sure, whatever you said babes

That's irrelevant.

Why should I have to get annoyed as fuck "

oh my god im sorry!!!!!!!!!! everyone stop posting about clubs they goto becouse it annoys him!!! maybe we should all email you what we want to write and you can tell us if it "annoys" you or not!!! also if it annoys you why dont you just ignore it

Originally posted by santaforeal

oh my god im sorry!!!!!!!!!! everyone stop posting about clubs they goto becouse it annoys him!!! maybe we should all email you what we want to write and you can tell us if it "annoys" you or not!!! also if it annoys you why dont you just ignore it

There's no way possible to annoy this shit that you post.

But it's cool, I'm having fun.

Thank you and good game, sir.

That's irrelevant.

That's not my problem.

there you go again dissrespecting girls

grow the fuckup