Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is everyone ready for the new Thursday night Hotspot???

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trewguy

he was probally the guy that grabbed your ass at metro

Every single one of your posts have mispelled words..

Probally? becouse? Wtf dude?

And by the way, I was @ Metro kind of early on Friday, seen some CP peeps, they said you weren't there, I wanted to see "the mess" in action,.. So I had a couple of drinks and took off... Too bad, sure you were looking good..:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by fakesn

And by the way, I was @ Metro kind of early on Friday, seen some CP peeps, they said you weren't there, I wanted to see "the mess" in action,.. So I had a couple of drinks and took off... Too bad, sure you were looking good..:laugh: :laugh:

listen you fucking pussy

when this mess meets you i am going to hurt you i am sick of your shit i was there from 11 to about 230

Originally posted by fakesn

who cares about spelling, what are you a spelling teacher? you tool! :blown:

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

you guys sure are blowing the place up, but who is djing. that is the question. :confused:

I'll post it tomorrow night or Thursday morning, until the deal is done with the DJ he wants to keep it quiet.... and so do me and Mark.

It is someone very unexpected though.... you wouldn't guess probably. I'll even PM you 1st Jer before I post it OK ???

Originally posted by carguy19

I'll post it tomorrow night or Thursday morning, until the deal is done with the DJ he wants to keep it quiet.... and so do me and Mark.

It is someone very unexpected though.... you wouldn't guess probably. I'll even PM you 1st Jer before I post it OK ???

:aright: