Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The RRRRRRRRRRRRR Bar...

Originally posted by onehugefizzzz

good time good times.... nice seeing rodigga and meetin' The Bus... very crowded and enough sausage in that place to feed a small vietnamese village but the beats were on point and the beer flowed like wine :cool:

wasup playa, can't remember who da fuck you are?????, but wassup............

but ya forced digga to post on the DL.............came out the woodworks to show support for justin and to see some old heads from the summer and keep it low key, def had a good time seeing some faces and stayin SOBER..........

sorry i didn't get to meet the all the central jersey CP heads but i was there chillin, well fools i gotta get back to my holding cell ova here in d-tox.......see all you freaks around...............

still HOLERIN.................

BG....

You didnt notice the fucking 300lb Hawain bodyguard next to me all night????

very disturbing...

Great time all night though... Good music and good friends all night....

My personal favorite was the guy who was on 3 perks, 2 vikes, and two zannies... claimed he was not fugged up as his gum fell out of his mouth to the floor....

When your face gets numb, you are definately fugged up!!!

Rod...

We need to find a new call out...

I was told today that ... "Hooooooooollllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa." is officially gay.....

Originally posted by roddigga

wasup playa, can't remember who da fuck you are?????, but wassup............

but ya forced digga to post on the DL.............came out the woodworks to show support for justin and to see some old heads from the summer and keep it low key, def had a good time seeing some faces and stayin SOBER..........

sorry i didn't get to meet the all the central jersey CP heads but i was there chillin, well fools i gotta get back to my holding cell ova here in d-tox.......see all you freaks around...............

still HOLERIN.................

onehugefizzz = jeff

onehugefizzz = jeff

oh, haaa..............my bad nucca..............well this the last from me fool, see ya round jeffrey and tanks fo da pick me up....ssshhhhhhhhhh, ya heard........

riggs, i'll H.........., no can't do it, CP orders.............i'll HOWL at ya later

onehugefizzz = jeff

....glad to see you clowns had fun......roddigga was sober.....ha ha ha ha......was he twitching and drooling like an escaped mental patient......or humping someones leg because he was really confused.............I must have missed a good night because even Jeffrey made it off the leash and went out.....assuming this is the right jeff :D

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Digga was sober!?!??!?!!?!??

If thats de-tox... sign me up... I can hack it!!!

OK!!!!!!!!!!!.............so he had a couple beers and a late night perk me up........he was just being social.........

sssshhhhhhhh, the guards are watching use PM's guys...........ha ha, no need to post it all on a "PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD"........losers........

i saw him doing ice and bumpin H all night, but don't tell anyone.

waaaaaaayyy too many dudes in there to remember anyone i met, but i think rod introduced me to maybe some of you, maybe?..

justin, whoever you are... very nice selection. trying to out-ID trax vs. ms. deelite all night long. needless to say, didn't go to well on my end.