Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Was Float???

Originally posted by blueberry21

Float was great! Richie and Shawn were both amazing! I'm paying the price for it now though :(

Nice to meet some of you :) Alot of homeless SF people ended up there :laugh:

"Richie and Shawn were both amazing!"

Is that why you went to Float?

I would love to give an accurate review, but I got there around 5 and the place close at 6????......it was really empty so I suppose that is why......danfury was of course one of the last bodies in there.......a little dissapointed cause I was expecting a madhouse due to other places being closed........guess I will have to show up at normal hours next time

Originally posted by dondiezel26

I would love to give an accurate review, but I got there around 5 and the place close at 6????......it was really empty so I suppose that is why......danfury was of course one of the last bodies in there.......a little dissapointed cause I was expecting a madhouse due to other places being closed........guess I will have to show up at normal hours next time

At 5am I was sleeping :tongue:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

At 5am I was sleeping :tongue:

...ha ha ha........I was physically there but my brain was in bed at around 3.......glad you had a good night sleep though :tongue: ......... make sure you make fun of joe about shark bars latest thursday night editions.....I bet he is thrilled :D

you didn't miss anything i wasn't happy with it no vibe in the place

I got there around 3 ish and we left about 5:30 ish. I had fun just chillin and hanging out. Not as crowded as I was expecting, but a good time. Lots of familiar faces from outta the woodwork:eek:

Richie - Thank you....;)....lol :kiss2:

Petey - :D :D :D

George - Friday it's all over.......:tongue:

Shouts to all usual suspects, you know who you are.......:hat:

i got to Float at about 1am

definitely alot of Factory heads

we all had a really good time

i was disappointed it closed at 6.....dont they advertise 11am the next day???????

regardless it was great except it cost wayyyyyy too much for a drink....$7 for a corona and 11 for a martini that sucked?????

Joey's makes the best apple martinis by far

anyways i usually dont let a bad over priced drinks and closing time ruin my fun............float gets a 3.5 out of 5 from me

I know what you are sayin. Drinks are expensive in nyc, that kind of sucks, i guess thats just the way it is. Next time, let me know, i will get you some drink tickets. Also......

take advantage of the open bar @FLOAT....10:30- 11:30 its worth it! :D

I got there at 3:30 and there was a nice crowd, but when they closed the upsatirs a lot of people left and they closed the place a little bit after that. I thought with factory and Exit closed the would stay open later. The music was good, but its the second time i left too messed up and didnt wanna go home

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

I got there at 3:30 and there was a nice crowd, but when they closed the upsatirs a lot of people left and they closed the place a little bit after that. I thought with factory and Exit closed the would stay open later. The music was good, but its the second time i left too messed up and didnt wanna go home

i definitely agree it closed way too early.................i ended up having to go to some scary loft party in a really not so nice part of the bronx, the cashier "window" was literally a hole in the wall big enough to fit the money in and get your hand stamped.........