Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jimmy sonar crowd

addyk

Clubs are prolly not the best place to acclimate people who don't get it yet. Personally, I like force feed it down their throats everytime we're in the car...they get used to it after a while. It always helps to throw in just a tad of cheese, too. Cheeky remixes of songs they know...stuff like that. But not too much. What'd Mary Poppins say? "A spoon full of sugar..."?

"First one has to learn to hear a melody at all."

--Friedrich Nietzsche

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo

she likes the music. i ask her everytime and she says she actually likes it. i think she was feeling left out like rocky said. i dont know why, but hey, she's a girl, i know that i'll never have everything figured out.

still though, the look on vic's face when i asked him if he wanted to leave at around 1 something was priceless. :):) it was like ahh no, no, no , no, with a big ass grin and shaking his head from side to side.

those drinks were strong as shit too.

Originally posted by jroo

she likes the music. i ask her everytime and she says she actually likes it. i think she was feeling left out like rocky said. i dont know why, but hey, she's a girl, i know that i'll never have everything figured out.

still though, the look on vic's face when i asked him if he wanted to leave at around 1 something was priceless. :):) it was like ahh no, no, no , no, with a big ass grin and shaking his head from side to side.

too bad exit closed in NYC, that wouldve been a great place to get used to whole club thing :eek:

and, shit, i was like wtf? whe you asked me about leaving at 1am. the damn place is open only until 2..hadnt had this good of a time in the dc area since....since...since...hybrid at buzz

Originally posted by jroo

Next time I'll spend all night talking to her to make her feel "welcomed"

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I just picked up a new battery for my camera. I'm really really scared to look at these pictures :worry::shake:

pic 1: the floor

pic 2: someones ass

pic 3: carpet

pic 4: tinybf on the floor

pic 5: paint

pic 6: toilet bowl

pic 7: shady grinding some guy

pic 8: wall

pic 9: a nose

pic10:beef taco

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

Next time I'll spend all night talking to her to make her feel "welcomed"

umm , yeah, i think i would rather her wait in the car. thanks though.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

Just trying to help and assist in the "goodness" of the club scene

post the rest of the pics from your phone.