Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Migs, Roly and Lawler's review

laliux

Originally posted by meli2444

NORAHMIAMI- WHY DON'T YOU BACK OFF?

Hello Hello My Miami Neighbors,

I haven't posted in a while, but I am in the process of moving to another location. When you pick up hot little boys in South Beach and so many like I do. You tend to break alot of hearts, along with alot of virgin anals. But I am here to tell you Clubplanet people to back off Bellini. He is by far my most favorite Dj in Miami right now. And its not because of his Dj skills, but because his little bald head reminds me of a gigantic erect penis. Yummy!!! Sometimes I bring my "young meat" home with me; and sometimes they aren't willing to spread their cheeks like "butter" so I have to nudge them along. After I drop some GHB into their martini (shaken not stirred), they become more easily subdued by my charms. Plus those cds are such snoozers that they help my date's GHB kick in quicker. Since its the "winter season" I have been traveling abroad to find more boys. During these winter months, I find it hard (no pun intended) to be a one man bitch. Lately I have been working a sexual appetite at the Sunrise Sessions with Ivano. Its like Ivano is teasing me with the last track of the Sunrise Session (Ivano is such a cock tease--figuratively speaking). Lately, after Ivano is done, he goes back to my place for some "real" afterhours. He brings all his 12" over and he even lets me hold some of them!! All I can say is, the man can truly appreciate a good 12" when he sees it. After I work Ivano over (from the back of course) he is usually so tired, that he falls asleep in his love slave costume. I even put one of those fake little mustaches on him, he looks so cute with that dog collar around his neck that I have to go give him a second session of Dropdasoap's CockRise Session. Anyways, I think you guys don't know him personally like I do. And you guys should just back off from Bellini and if you see him walking funny. Its probably because I left my lasting impression "in" him. Ciao!!!

ps

Laliux, stop your complaining about that cd!!! If you want one so bad, let me know. I have his whole collection in my house, along with his soiled Joe Boxers.

Originally posted by dropdasoap69

Hello Hello My Miami Neighbors,

I haven't posted in a while, but I am in the process of moving to another location. When you pick up hot little boys in South Beach and so many like I do. You tend to break alot of hearts, along with alot of virgin anals. But I am here to tell you Clubplanet people to back off Bellini. He is by far my most favorite Dj in Miami right now. And its not because of his Dj skills, but because his little bald head reminds me of a gigantic erect penis. Yummy!!! Sometimes I bring my "young meat" home with me; and sometimes they aren't willing to spread their cheeks like "butter" so I have to nudge them along. After I drop some GHB into their martini (shaken not stirred), they become more easily subdued by my charms. Plus those cds are such snoozers that they help my date's GHB kick in quicker. Since its the "winter season" I have been traveling abroad to find more boys. During these winter months, I find it hard (no pun intended) to be a one man bitch. Lately I have been working a sexual appetite at the Sunrise Sessions with Ivano. Its like Ivano is teasing me with the last track of the Sunrise Session (Ivano is such a cock tease--figuratively speaking). Lately, after Ivano is done, he goes back to my place for some "real" afterhours. He brings all his 12" over and he even lets me hold some of them!! All I can say is, the man can truly appreciate a good 12" when he sees it. After I work Ivano over (from the back of course) he is usually so tired, that he falls asleep in his love slave costume. I even put one of those fake little mustaches on him, he looks so cute with that dog collar around his neck that I have to go give him a second session of Dropdasoap's CockRise Session. Anyways, I think you guys don't know him personally like I do. And you guys should just back off from Bellini and if you see him walking funny. Its probably because I left my lasting impression "in" him. Ciao!!!

ps

Laliux, stop your complaining about that cd!!! If you want one so bad, let me know. I have his whole collection in my house, along with his soiled Joe Boxers.

:laugh: :laugh: LMFAO :laugh: :laugh:

Its about time you came back to pay us a visit Mr. Soap

Originally posted by meli2444

WHO IS THIS GIRL? LAST TIME I CHECKED, THIS WAS A MESSAGE BOARD AND EVERYONE HAD A RIGHT TO THEIR OWN OPINION. LALO SIMPLY POSTED HIS OPINION ON THIS THREAD ABOUT A DJ AND SHE DECIDED TO COME IN AND JUMP ALL OVER HIM.

NORAHMIAMI- WHY DON'T YOU BACK OFF?

I also have no idea who this girl is but probably one of Bellini's groupies.

I never paid $20 for Bellini's CD , btw it was a CD-R copy what he sold to this kid outside Crobar.

Jesse: thanks! :D

Lawler's set was FLAWless!!! I only wish i was sober enough to remember the terrace set as much as his set in the blue room... He completly devastated the friggen place!!!! Old skool tracks, plenty of samples, lots of thick, chunky, tribal, beats!!!!! As for his tunes in the patio, much of it is a blur!!!:cool::(

I also was unfortunately in the blue room when he threw down the depeche mode vs lexicon ave. remix !!!:( :( :(:rolleyes:

Im just glad he's a resident now, cuz i will NEVER miss him when he is in town!!!!!

Too bad he was too busy to take a picture with the bday boy!!!!

note to space- forget lawlers blue room set, and have him rock the patio untill the sun goes back down!!!!! :eek:

Yeah I was there for both Lawler's blue room and patio sets. I have never seen Lawler live and that made me a new fan.

I thought everyone (Roland, Lawler, Oscar G) rocked that night but maybe it was just my state of mind :eek::D

I remember Lawler playing Gus Gus - David around 8ish on the patio which is a top notch tune atm.

Taking a long break until wmc...

it always gets to me when bums say I look like I'm hurting more than them at 11am.