Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pics of my wall

Codica3

Originally posted by incredulous

nice wall, how long did that take :confused:

I don't remember.. I did it in spurts.. I have about 100 more to put up but I ran out of fun tack and I haven't gotten anymore yet. :D

Here's a picture of my kitty kat.. the love of my life. :)

attachment.php?s=&postid=1297378

Originally posted by elementx

I have something so perfect for your wall... A Yankee Item. Very rare. Priceless actually. If you are interested. Maybe next time we are in the same place I will remember to bring it along. :D

Ohh.. what is it? What is it?

Along with the club flyers.. which dominate the walls.. you will also notice (as Sabina pointed out) that there are newspapers up at the top from the Yankees.. that wall has Game 4 and the 3-peat highlight on it from the Subway Series.. up also along the border of the top of the other walls are Games 1-3 in the Subway Series and the 1999 Commemorative highlight for their win then.. and there is the huge fold out of all the players from the SS.. also notice that *my* car (Acura RSX Type S) is up there at the top and also a side shot of it and a shot of the V-TEC engine.. and I got my dried roses up there as well.. :D

And I just realized, finally, what that white blotch is in the pictures.. at first I thought they were developed weird or the film went bad or something.. but it's the fluffy part of my white winter coat (that some of you have seen) and it's the sleeve that got in the way.. DUHH CODY! :laugh:

Originally posted by Codica3

Ohh.. what is it? What is it?

Along with the club flyers.. which dominate the walls.. you will also notice (as Sabina pointed out) that there are newspapers up at the top from the Yankees.. that wall has Game 4 and the 3-peat highlight on it from the Subway Series.. up also along the border of the top of the other walls are Games 1-3 in the Subway Series and the 1999 Commemorative highlight for their win then.. and there is the huge fold out of all the players from the SS.. also notice that *my* car (Acura RSX Type S) is up there at the top and also a side shot of it and a shot of the V-TEC engine.. and I got my dried roses up there as well.. :D

And I just realized, finally, what that white blotch is in the pictures.. at first I thought they were developed weird or the film went bad or something.. but it's the fluffy part of my white winter coat (that some of you have seen) and it's the sleeve that got in the way.. DUHH CODY! :laugh:

I have the original Metal Press Plates from the DAILY NEWS from all of the World Series wins... My friend works at the DAILY NEWS and he gets me these for big events... :D

I will see what I have more than 1 of... I will take pics of them and post them some time soon. ;)

Originally posted by elementx

I have the original Metal Press Plates from the DAILY NEWS from all of the World Series wins... My friend works at the DAILY NEWS and he gets me these for big events... :D

I will see what I have more than 1 of... I will take pics of them and post them some time soon. ;)

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME! :drool:

:party: :party:

:bounce: :bounce: