Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro Fly - 02/13: Satoshi Tomiie & LES

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck This Shit, Sorry but there are people promoting this party not only on CP but other boards as well and the all said free till midnight now all of a sudden its 10 bucks! Ok 10 bucks is not a whole lot of money but what really pisses me off is that the story always changes 20 times with some promoters! I usually never say im on a guestlist anyway at a club because it usually a line of bull shit you get a ticket bring it to a cashier and its still the regular price!

Thorin you throw great parties and book great talent in good venues, BUT!!!!!!

I gotta give you a big FUCK YOU on this for shady promoting and bad busnuiess practice!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

guys Im one of the partners in this party....

that is what it normally is, but tomorrow is a special promotion, and it still is FREE b4 midnite on a guestlist...

we are not being shady in any way, if you come on the CP guestlist b4 midnite, you will get in for free.

I am with u..

Originally posted by leitline02

I am not a big fan of Centro-Fly, and I swear on my grandmother's holy grave if there is a 10$ charge after you all have been promoting free, I will make sure to never bring people to ANY of your parties ANYWHERE.

Originally posted by amdmaxx

codica, u DJing?

LOL.. no.. Satoshi & LES are.. :D

Just for the record.. to my knowledge, it's still free before midnite on a list.. I agree that if there is a charge at the door when you guys get there, it's fucked up.. because this party was promoted as free all week long, but like Andy mentioned, there shouldn't be any problems.

Thorin I dunno why you posted that? :confused:

Originally posted by Codica3

Then why are you going.

because I want to hear Satoshi live. We're talking principals here. When I've been promoting this as free because it's been promoted to me as free, and then the people throwing it renege less than a day before it happens??? it's bad business no matter what industry.

Originally posted by avalondon3

Shady Shady.

First, no S&D, and now all of a sudden its $10? What gives?

one thing we are not is "SHADY"

some facts for everyone.....

>S&P breached their contract...thats why they are not playing @ centro anymore

>Nick Warren was caught in a snow storm in Heathrow...i can't control extreme weather

>The guestlist confusion was a typo....and i am sorry about that

this thursday the clubplanet guestlists are as follows:

>ladies are free before midnight "Valentine's Day"

>10.00 for men before midnight

>15.00 after midnight

and satoshi tomiie is spinning...100%

peace

ta

Originally posted by amdmaxx

I'd say let Andy kick Thorin's A$$..

and I am not paying $10...

thats pretty fun since we partners and Andy is a close friend of mine....

10.00 to see satoshi is a very fair deal

and ladies free before midnight

we do have to pay people.....talent / printers/ promoters / graphics artists....its called a budget

10 Dollars still a bargin for a world class DJ but,

Nobody likes a lying promoter! Someone from CP should comment on this! Pretty fucked up! Sorry but im never going to a Reach event ever again! This is bad busnuiess practice! This is why promoters have a bad rap!

Originally posted by thorinaiello

thats pretty fun since we partners and Andy is a close friend of mine....

10.00 to see satoshi is a very fair deal

and ladies free before midnight

we do have to pay people.....talent / printers/ promoters / graphics artists....its called a budget

everyone's gotta budget. but you don't promote a free party if the party's not free, thorin.

You just convinced me to take my friends to Filter 14 tonight. AND we're all female AND we will have to pay. But they promoted it that way. I'd rather spend my money on good service AND a good product rather than just a good product.

EVERYONE IS FREE BEFORE MIDNITE TONITE

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=145363

end of story, there was miscommunication . . . the promoters have apologized as such . . . everyone, male and female will be given free admission tonite at centro before midnight as long as they are on a guestlist and mention the free cover offer. no games, no tricks, everything has been cleared up.

~ brandie