Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Flights For Wmc?!

Hey, I am trying to find flights to the WMC for 230 and below but am having trouble. I am leaving from the NYC area and looking to go to Miami but could also fly into ft lauderdale. Does anyone have any suggestions..i have tried so many travel sites but all flights seem to be pricey...thanks. mar 21-23

Originally posted by borkinj

Hey, I am trying to find flights to the WMC for 230 and below but am having trouble. I am leaving from the NYC area and looking to go to Miami but could also fly into ft lauderdale. Does anyone have any suggestions..i have tried so many travel sites but all flights seem to be pricey...thanks. mar 21-23

:(:D Try to find a ticket to ft. lauderdale is not so far and it will be cheaper. I got a ticket for 175 but i did it a mont ago. but maybe you can find one. La guardia To Ft. lauderdale and vis

Originally posted by clubplanetdan

The official WMC site has a discount code you can use with American. Not much, but it's something. Also, coming back on Sunday 3/23 is a bitch -- prices are much higher than coming back Monday.

I just got my tix on Saturday 3/20-3/23 for $226.

geez i wish i had know that when i booked my flight.

Originally posted by hotcheme

geez i wish i had know that when i booked my flight.

yeah me too. i booked a few weeks ago 19-23, and the only flights under $250 i could find left sunday at 6am - you've got to be kidding me. so i paid $270 so i could have a few hours on sunday to decompress (or is it decompose???) before having to return to the frigid city.

you'll be a lot better off if you leave saturday or monday - all of the flights going back on sunday are either at ssa time (ass-backwards), full or just fucking expensive.

peaz,

rob

Originally posted by tottallyoff

on the orbitz site it is still $199

thats why i won't use any of those sites (orbitz, expedia, etc). they end up more expensive. for my flight they say 220, going directly to my airlines- im paying 180.

expedia said 198 a night for my room, called the hotel 145.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by addictedmuch

You might want to check:

www.airtran.com

(I got a very cheap flight flying out of Baltimore. I think I paid $165 RT)

You can also try:

www.itasoftware.com

(I just checked there, and a RT from JFK to Ft. Lauderdale was $205)

Happy hunting.

Wasnt airtran = valuejet? anyway. I flew with airtran. very nice. you should try that. The only problem is that they do not fly straight to MIA or FLL. They all stop in Atlanta.

Originally posted by chine1

thats why i won't use any of those sites (orbitz, expedia, etc). they end up more expensive. for my flight they say 220, going directly to my airlines- im paying 180.

expedia said 198 a night for my room, called the hotel 145.

BTW: orbitz now has fares from NYC to MIA for 196. For the hotel, try www.2000floridatravel.com