Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Black Hair, Blondes, Red Heads, Brown? wheres the fun @

LikmyLipz

ok so sat, I decided to go from plat. blonde to this dark reddish brown.....

Now people say there is no difference, but there is, hair color you get treated different...

As a blonde , and bartending I got 50% better tips with blonde hair, then red Brown or auburn.

And As a blonde i would get less compliments from women. The same women could have seen me wear a shirt when im blonde, and then wear the same shirt with a diff hair color, and now she compliments my shirt.. (i dont understand it)

This might sound weird, but i have noticed that strangers are more friendly around me, now that i'm not blonde.

anyone else know wtf i'm talking about or what?

I know it sounds bad, but I have kind of an anti-blonde fetish...

Which isn't to say that there aren't a lot of attractive blondes, or that there aren't a few that I think are really hot, just that I really, really dig dark hair A LOT more. People with darker hair tend to have nicer complexions (for the most part); and since a lot of blondes are dyed, the hair color doesn't always go well with the person's skin tone.

I haven't seen you (in person) with blonde hair, so I can't really comment on that.

i dunno, ive always been a brunette. i think people look good regardless of their hair, you can have a fro and still be hot if you have a pretty face. maybe you were just having good days vs bad ones. i tend to shy away from blonds, i am not too interested in them, more attracted to brunettes although there are times when i think a blond is attractive.

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

for some reason.. women dont like blondes.. i wonder why that is.. i dont really care for chicks with blonde hair myself...

:laugh: i dunno why... i like natural, if blond is natural than that is kinda cute i guess, something about brunettes is more of a turn on though. same goes for men. maybe i just like how dark hair is more dramatic and brings out peoples features...

for some reason.. women dont like blondes.. i wonder why that is.. i dont really care for chicks with blonde hair myself...

LOL... I dunno, a lot of guys say they prefer brunettes too. But you know men- they're not as picky as women. Most of them will hump practically anything with two legs. :laugh: :laugh:

Well i dont know if its the right time intrude onto the anti-blonde board hehe ;) but i think it all depends on who's wearing it & how it looks specifically on them.Personally I mostly always look @ a blonde 1st b4 a brunette,but I think its more bc I am 1 & like 2 c how she would carry herself bc I can relate better 2 her looks-wise than a brunette( being that I've never knew what it felt like to be 1) But personally above all, I think medium-dark redheads are gorgeous, that color has always been a personal favorite of mine <3

...who the fuck knows....i was anti-blonde for a long time...just preference really....but this past escapade was with a blonde, blue eyed, pale skin white girl....completely against what i usually go for - dark skinned, latinas with dark hair and dark eyes...but i've opened up as i've gotten older...hair, skin, weight, etc - i've been open to it all...and a better person for it...women are so fucking beautiful....just a matter of letting yourself see it...

...either that or i'm just becoming a desperate old man...

Originally posted by phatman

...who the fuck knows....i was anti-blonde for a long time...just preference really....but this past escapade was with a blonde, blue eyed, pale skin white girl....completely against what i usually go for - dark skinned, latinas with dark hair and dark eyes...but i've opened up as i've gotten older...hair, skin, weight, etc - i've been open to it all...and a better person for it...women are so fucking beautiful....just a matter of letting yourself see it...

...either that or i'm just becoming a desperate old man...

YEAH I AM THE SAME WAY. OOPS CAPS... my current guy has light brown hair, i like him a lot, who cares about hair color when there are so many other things that really matter about a person.

ok so sat, I decided to go from plat. blonde to this dark reddish brown.....

Now people say there is no difference, but there is, hair color you get treated different...

As a blonde , and bartending I got 50% better tips with blonde hair, then red Brown or auburn.

And As a blonde i would get less compliments from women. The same women could have seen me wear a shirt when im blonde, and then wear the same shirt with a diff hair color, and now she compliments my shirt.. (i dont understand it)

This might sound weird, but i have noticed that strangers are more friendly around me, now that i'm not blonde.

anyone else know wtf i'm talking about or what?

I know what you mean b/c my cousin has had all the different hair colors. I personally liked it better dark brown b/c she has beautiful blue eyes and I think dark hair and blue eyes is so attractive, but she said she always got hit on more w/ blonde hair, so she wouldnt dye it. Recently she did it red, and nobody liked it, so she is finally back to dark brown b/c all her girl friends told her it looked the best. We'll have to see what the guys think:tongue:

I could never be a blonde, but I did notice another thing. My hair is naturally curly, which I love, but when I straighten I get an entirely different type of attention. Specifically I get less of it, but it's also from people who take me more seriously. Does that make any sense? With curly hair people want to fuck me, with straight hair they want to date me. I don't understand it. Does curly hair make a person a freak?

Anyone else notice this?