Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Venue Help

juniorla

could someone lend a brother a hand?

some friends want to throw a little shindig for a combined birthday party. thinking of trying to rent a small space (to fit about 100 people or so) and get a relatively inexpensive dj for either a friday or saturday night.

of course all of you will be invited to join in on the fun.

any thougts? cwm40.gif

many thanks cwm7.gif

------------------

kid_wearingdadsclothes_md_clr.gif wait, who's supposed to be an adult?

There's a place in Hollywood called the Fabiolus Cafe (yes, that's how it's spelled), you can probably get a number through 411. Anyways, I've been to private parties there, and you could probably get it fairly on the cheap. Has a nice patio and smallish inside area, but should be good for your needs. They are also DJ/clubber friendly, but you'll need to bring your own equipment.

HEY JR.

LISTEN I WILL KEEP YOU WITHIN BUDGET ON THE DJ END FOR YOUR PARTY.

IF YOU FIND A LOCATION THAT DOES NOT HAVE SYSTEM I WILL PROVIDE MY SYSTEM FOR YOU WHICH INCLUDES A LIGHT SHOW.

GIVE ME A PAGE OR A CALL LATER. MY NUMBER IS ON MY CARD ON THAT CD I GAVE YOU.

PEACE! cwm7.gif

i know im going to get slammed for this, location-wise, BUT, there's a space in redondo called camacho's (tom, jennifer prob. knows it im sure)....and byron (i think lots of you know byron) used to promote bed parties there, and the space was awesome, and i think relatively cheap...yes, its not in hollywood, but every event ive been to there has been a blast...

xoxo

kav cwm12.gifcwm38.gifcwm12.gif

Have you thought about Las Palmas in Hollywood? It has great decor, I heard it has good Mexican food, a full bar, a dance floor with a set up for dj's, LOTS of space for dancing, lots of booths and table, and an outdoor area for lounging and smoking. I'm not sure what the cost would be but you should look into it.

Cat

------------------

"I try to make everyone's life a little more ~surreal~copy.jpg ." - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Archived