Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What songs make you wanna...

elementx

Originally posted by elementx

Shoot yourself.

You know. That song that Makes you all depressed...

Like memories of an Ex.

Or a song that reminds you of something you did that you wish you could take back.

Etc... Etc...

For me it is " All My Life " By KC and Jo Jo

Against all Odds by Phil Collins, but I like the Mariah Carey version better b/c its a girl singing it

You know its funny. The topic is depression. But this song brings back one of my best memories. Which is what makes it depressing because of the fact that I dont have it anymore. And when I was told that this song was about me by a certain someone and the time that the song came on for the first time and everything that was going on at the time. Everytime I hear the song it takes me back to the exact moment as if it were yesterday. :(

"anomaly - calling your name" - taylor

it was on the groove soundtrack [i haven't heard the full version, just the vocal samples on the soundtrack]. it gets me for a couple of reasons. partly because i interpret it as one of two things: either

a) a woman is calling to someone who can't (and never will be able to) hear her; she'll be forever lost

or

B) she is only a voice in someone's head, forever haunting that person.

either way, there's an eternal quality involved, to me, and both choices upset me. but i also listened to that soundtrack over and over in a difficult time of my life, and listening to that song in particular just brings me back there - walking through the city alone, snow blocking my view of a life i didn't want to live anyway.