Clubplanet Nightlife Community

calling

ravahstar

My man didn't leave on best terms last night and I usually call him every morning, but didn't today. I wanted to, but realized if he really wants to talk to me he'll end up calling. Even though I've been dying to call him all day because I havn't heard from him. But i'm gunna wait till at least tommorow to call. I hate these damn phone games, like whose gunna break down and call 1st. I don't want to be the one, but he's stubborn and probably is waiting for me. This sux:rolleyes:

:laugh: damn girl, you should not call!!!! this is a time where you shouldnt even find time to answer his call when he does call... if he didnt call today, he is playing little games or doesnt give a shit. play them back or loose your self respect.

sorry, i have played too many games, too many times... if someone didnt call me and i felt games were present i would confront it right away saying either it is straightened out immediately or over just as fast. someone who cares about you should not leave you waiting all day for their call.

;)