Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need some chickies to answer a question....

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

Girl pee is different though..... they close the door and fight over toilet paper and stuff.... then they sit there and you don't see nothing.... it's like undercover pee...

lmao :laugh:

Actually girls are notorious for not peeing in private...we always have a "pee-buddy" in the stall to converse with while making a tinkle...then we simply switch places :D

Originally posted by hunnie818

lmao :laugh:

Actually girls are notorious for not peeing in private...we always have a "pee-buddy" in the stall to converse with while making a tinkle...then we simply switch places :D

no one actually sits.... either right? you guys all levitate above the bowl? do you thank god though that guys dont have pee buddies............

no one actually sits.... either right? you guys all levitate above the bowl? do you thank god though that guys dont have pee buddies............

hahaha :laugh:

yes we levitate.... ha ha..its so true...it sux if you drank alot and your peeing for a long time...your damn hamstrings start to ache real bad!!, its like a 5 minute squat!!!! :laugh:

if guys had pee-buddy's...hmmmm :idea: ... swordfight?? :eek:

alright no more men's room for me at metro....but the lolipops and all that candy ......

hunnie: is right some girls are girly and don't want boys to see/hear/smell etc etc....

notallthere: the lights ruin everything.....

iamnakedrightnow: you guys all levitate above the bowl? of course

no offense but metro is the worse girls room ever

Originally posted by tizzah508

alright no more men's room for me at metro....but the lolipops and all that candy ......

hunnie: is right some girls are girly and don't want boys to see/hear/smell etc etc....

notallthere: the lights ruin everything.....

iamnakedrightnow: you guys all levitate above the bowl? of course

no offense but metro is the worse girls room ever

that's the only reason i started this stupid post.... cause i was jealous about you stealing the lollipops....

that's the only reason i started this stupid post.... cause i was jealous about you stealing the lollipops....

I share though......

plus the men's room door is open .... close the door make it harder to go in and there is never a line in there bigger too NO FAIR

How come it's ok for girlies to go in the guys bathroom but you'll go out bouncing on your ass if you step for in the girls room?

The reason we pee in the guys bathroom is b/c the damn line is always too long for the girls room. There is no reason to want to go in the girls room, the wait is too long:tongue:

i absolutely hate the friggin lines for the ladies room...i ahve gone into the men's room plenty of times & have no problem whatsoever wit a guy walkin into the women's room, but sumtimes the guy was too wasted to realize that he did walk into the wrong bathroom :laugh:

Tara, totally agree wit u & the whole squattin when u are drunk & havin your hamstrings hurt, damn that's torture

Originally posted by erica127

i absolutely hate the friggin lines for the ladies room...i ahve gone into the men's room plenty of times & have no problem whatsoever wit a guy walkin into the women's room, but sumtimes the guy was too wasted to realize that he did walk into the wrong bathroom :laugh:

Tara, totally agree wit u & the whole squattin when u are drunk & havin your hamstrings hurt, damn that's torture

Is there ever like the "really dirty girl" that doesn't give a shit and sits on the bowl in everyone's pee?