Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Y Doesn't Metro Have Like 1/2 Naked Dancin Cage Girls?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

:confused: :confused: :confused:

But really though..... you know.... some perfect 10 girls dancin around all night up about 8 feet above the floor...... so like all the girls look up and wanna rip their hair out because the cage girls look soooooo good..... it would add a nice element.... :):D:idea: :idea:

they got drag queens instead i think we gotta talk to someone and have them make the switch

get rid of the queens and get some cages and naked biatches

Originally posted by trewguy

they got drag queens instead i think we gotta talk to someone and have them make the switch

get rid of the queens and get some cages and naked biatches

what's with those drag queens.... always waving their hands and shit?!!??! acting all tough like... who the fuck am i..... oh wait i was gonna make fun of them .... but i feel bad.... nevermind...... aren't they out of a job now or something....

Originally posted by trippinkittyk

LMAOOO-- exactly--- i can't deal w/ the drunk chics jumpin up on stage and humpin each other thinkin its attractive, w/ their jelly rolls hangin out and they're trippin all ova each other, GEEEEEEEEZ:worry: :mad:

it bothers me when two busted biatches do it but when u got 2 fine young beutiful inteligent ladies doing it i like