Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is your most RECENT embarassing moment?....

quoth

Originally posted by danwilson

My most embarassing moment was marrying Quoth's sister. :laugh: :laugh:

no your most recent embarassing moment was making that post. every time you hit the fucking submit button, that's your most embarassing moment. yes, your posts are THAT asinine. i don't know whether to laugh (at you) or cry (out of pity) for every pathetic attempt at humor that comes out your mouth. i really hope you're stupid on purpose cuz if not, then i really feel sorry for you.

Originally posted by danwilson

Quoth, your most embarrasing moment, was telling people how bad Exit was and in your words, never step foot in that fuckin cunthole of a club.

haha, funny how things change.

Check out this classic Quoth post. http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=105523

Zeeker, I like your old name, zekefreak.

danwilson...tell me something?

How does my ass smell?

U like the smell of my ass?

ok now remove yerself from it.

While coming back from the store one morning I noticed a damsel in distress. She had some hefty bags of laundry and seemed to be having some trouble carrying them. I asked her if she needed help(cuz I'm really a sweet guy). So while I have these bags over my shoulder,I feel a slight breeze in my crotch area. I was wearing PJ bottoms(no drawers on).Needless to say my cock was hanging out but I don't think she saw it.