Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just wanted to........

SPYGIRL3

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

HA HA HA...TKE boys are SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad!!!!!!!!!

That's all I have to say!!!!!!:tongue::D:blown::)

Hahaha, hell yes, they are :eek:

the ones at my school were mostly bald, mostly overweight, and tried to intimidate people, while we just laughed at them.

Now AXP and ASA, those are 2 frat/sororities i could go for :cool:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hahaha, hell yes, they are :eek:

the ones at my school were mostly bald, mostly overweight, and tried to intimidate people, while we just laughed at them.

Now AXP and ASA, those are 2 frat/sororities i could go for :cool:

I don't now about that...but......

Originally posted by Codica3

That's at your school. My school's different. ;)

I don't think school has anything to do with it. I didn't go to a crappy school. It just so happened that certain frat's were like that, and others weren't.

Maybe it does vary from place to place, but it's not the school, hun ;)

I think it's just the reputation (plus, what it was) at my school.

My good friend Al would hang with them, but even he said they were intense, and that's A LOT for Al to say...

Im not saying that TKE guys are ALL fat and bald. I think the fact that they were so intense and drink-happy led them to have xtra large beer belly's and cut their hair :laugh:

I don't think school has anything to do with it. I didn't go to a crappy school. It just so happened that certain frat's were like that, and others weren't.

It's weird how fraternities and soroities vary from school to school.... At some schools "ABC" could be top house and at another school, they are bottom of the barrel.... Some just have nationwide reps that are infamous, good and bad....

No, it is the school. It doesn't have anything to do with a school being good or bad. It has to do with the chapter of the fraternity at each school. Different chapters have different kinds of members.. like SPYGIRL said, they vary from school to school. There is a different chapter at every school.

OK.

So AXP and AEpie at my school are the most respected, and have the best parties. But at another school, they could be bottom-of-the-barrel?/?

weird.

And i heard that, for sororities, ASA is the best nationwide

:confused:

Yup. AXP I don't think we even have at our school.. AEPi is a shit fraternity at our school and ASA doesn't have a chapter at our school to my knowledge.. our big sorority here is ZTA.