Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey guys, is it just me or...

georgym

Does it seem like all the nice, attractive girls have ISSUES :blank::(

It's just been my experience with most girls i've dated or been in relationships with. And the ones that have it together (who are my friends and are also cute :tongue: .) seem to have it together.

Im starting to wonder--am i attracted to problematic girls, or is there something in the air that good looking girls have lots and lots of issues

Or maybe just my bad luck

:confused:

Originally posted by snarfgirl22

i think everyone has issues

Well, this is true.

But some people have it more than others.

I don't know why, but i seem to meet a lot of complex personalities in the women i meet. Lots of contradiction and confusion.

Im not gonna leave guys out of this, but i do believe that they are simpler to figure out and less dramatic.

Originally posted by snarfgirl22

i think everyone has issues

ding ding ding ding

...the problem is, as you get older, you're less likely to deal with them...i mean we get pickier and less tolerant...less likely to work on a relationship...we're quicker to walk away these days then stay and try to make it work...sad but true...being aware of it has made me try to change it...i dont think it's fair to other people...but it is true...

Originally posted by phatman

ding ding ding ding

...the problem is, as you get older, you're less likely to deal with them...i mean we get pickier and less tolerant...less likely to work on a relationship...we're quicker to walk away these days then stay and try to make it work...sad but true...being aware of it has made me try to change it...i dont think it's fair to other people...but it is true...

I hear ya , phatty

Like for my example with smurfette, I have always been there even AFTER she has acted the way she has. But that's the problem...im basically saying "u can do what you want, i'll still be there after the fact"

But now that i see the trend, im less likely to welcome her back whenever she feels like coming back.

I think i somehow am attracted to it to. But there's a point as to how many issues i can tolerate :eek:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I'm attracted to problematic girls, I know this to be fact . . . Its all learned response from my mother, but I aint going into that . . .

...i didnt want to admit this until this passed experience...but i made my epiphany two weeks ago after my last experience...ever since my first true love basically broke my spiritual back, i have only been involved in relationships that i knew would never work out...and for the most part, they were situations where i had the upper hand...sad to say but true...for the first time in a long time, i am ready to deal and work with whatever comes my way...to lay it all out there...too bad that stupid cunt didnt give me a second date...ooops...did i say that?...no bitterness there...nope...none at all...least i learned a lot about myself off that one... (and got some lovin on her couch)...;)

some people def have more issues than others

I find myself in the same situation

I cant speak for you, but I think it might be the fact that I become needed

also because I am optimistic and generally happy, I feel I bring something good into their lives

Another thing I notice can be summed up with a quote

A person without any vices, can not have many virtues

(something along those lines, I cant remember the exact wording)

wait, i wanna further explain myself.. lol

I guess what i'm trying to say, I could imagine that 2 people that are emotionally compatable, would get along far better then people who are physically compatable...

When 2 people are emotionally compatable, the lines of communication are more open, (which makes sex better)

and u can only fuck someone so much and not have conversation with out fighting and have GOOD SEX.. for like prob. 2 weeks..

Originally posted by nympho69

I find myself in the same situation

I cant speak for you, but I think it might be the fact that I become needed

also because I am optimistic and generally happy, I feel I bring something good into their lives

I actually know where you're coming from, cuz i'm also a happy-kinda guy most of the time.

I guess i want my good nature to rub off more on someone that seems to need it than someone who's already happy.

And i like to be able to advise, be a helpful person. This girl i've been with seems to appreciate it a lot, but it's coming to the point where i feel the relationship is more her callin me for advice rather than her calling me for some luvin'

Originally posted by gmccookny

I actually know where you're coming from, cuz i'm also a happy-kinda guy most of the time.

I guess i want my good nature to rub off more on someone that seems to need it than someone who's already happy.

And i like to be able to advise, be a helpful person. This girl i've been with seems to appreciate it a lot, but it's coming to the point where i feel the relationship is more her callin me for advice rather than her calling me for some luvin'

uh oh

does my memory serve me correctly

were u the one posting about the bipolar chick?

Originally posted by gmccookny

Does it seem like all the nice, attractive girls have ISSUES :blank::(

It's just been my experience with most girls i've dated or been in relationships with. And the ones that have it together (who are my friends and are also cute :tongue: .) seem to have it together.

Im starting to wonder--am i attracted to problematic girls, or is there something in the air that good looking girls have lots and lots of issues

Or maybe just my bad luck

:confused:

i think GUYS have way more issues, they just don't talk about it

Originally posted by nympho69

well after my experiece with a bipolar guy

Im just a little more careful on who I get involved with

and that its for the right reason

I understand where you're coming from.

But we've just shared so much, and we have a lot in common. I am willing to stick it out, but only if in time she agrees to seek some psychological help, and really try hard not to repeat what she's been doing.

Call me naive or stubborn, but i won't believe it until i go through with it.

Oh, and she's been calling me the last 2 days, acting like nothing happened. But she can tell im a little pissed. She said she kept her ringer off cuz she was going thru a lot. But imma let her know she can't do that if she wants to be with me.