Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weekend funtimes...

karma4

the north end was da bomb place to go eat...yum yum....

but i lived over in the south end....right off of tremont!

but ummm yeah, i guess i have to check out Gabah on fri nights...sounds pretty cool!!!

thank all, ya have been helpful!

if you have anymore places i should check out, let me know!!!! i am always up for a new place to check!

oh yeah, i am going to puerto vallarta soon, anyone know of any fun places there?

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

-pnutty

Originally posted by pnutty:

the north end was da bomb place to go eat...yum yum....

but i lived over in the south end....right off of tremont!

-pnutty

...yeah it was...i lived there, right on cooper street off of salem street (across the street kinda from terra mia)...

south end's awesome too....much funkier...

oh, now you've got me all reminiscent...sigh

cwm1.gif

[This message has been edited by kelly4185 (edited 03-29-2001).]

Originally posted by kelly4185:

...yeah it was...i lived there, right on cooper street off of salem street (across the street kinda from terra mia)...

south end's awesome too....much funkier...

oh, now you've got me all reminiscent...sigh

God, don't even get me started...

But, since both of you lived on "ends", why don't we just add my "shore" to the bunch...I lived on the North Shore, winthrop, near Revere Beach...

I miss it soooooo much...but now that the sun is shining, my mind hasn't been wandering as much...

I think there might be a place near the circle bar called "pink" or it was called that and has been recently redone and renamed...on Maine St...

Also...if you like sushi, go to the Canal Club...they have sushi happy hour...it's in Venice...has a nice vibe

Oh, and if you really get desperate...you can try Club Sugar...that place bites (crowd/size/interior) but the music sometimes is good. And they have a pretty aquarium...but it's a more trance-oriented club.

Sh*t...I'm of absolutely no help.

cheers!

djfrostcali

actually tonight at bossa nova at club sugar is MJ Cole--kind of one of the guys at the forefront of 2-step (with a background in drum-n-bass). if you're interested in 2-step, this is a great opportunity. cwm9.gif

------------------

kid_wearingdadsclothes_md_clr.gif wait, who's supposed to be an adult?

[This message has been edited by juniorla (edited 03-29-2001).]

hey all, i just moved back from boston...i grew up in OC though...

will someone help me out here and give me some info on some good clubs...i have already been to giant and funktion....but this is what i am lookin for...

some good ol house music on friday/sat nights...(like the shit they play at doesyomamaknow)...

can anyone fill me in....i just moved over to the cluvercity/foxhills area....

thanks!!!

oh yeah, are there any good bars/clubs in the venice santa monica westLA area that I should check out....

I am still trying to find my 'hangout' so to say...

p-nutz

[This message has been edited by pnutty (edited 03-29-2001).]

YEAH BOSTON!!!!

welcome back!

fyi - i believe funktion's closed...as of last week...

naked is on friday's on grand avenue...that can be a good time...also....im blanking right now, but im sure herb/siddebeaux/hardcore/trin/etc will all have lots of info....

how's the north end???

happy thursday!

xoxo

kav cwm12.gifcwm38.gifcwm12.gifcwm38.gif

Archived