Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deeelite1

Lets Get Dirrty or Hit me Baby one more time

Beautiful or Stronger

Who do you fancy?

def not Brit

I liked Chrstina when she first came out, looked good natural

then she gross me out, but out of nowhere again I'm feeling her and that ass again.

Lets Get Dirrty or Hit me Baby one more time

Beautiful or Stronger

Who do you fancy?

Christina's the meet in a club make out and do nasty things then take her home bang her like a screen door in the wind all night and wake up to some long hair in your bed and a note an your dresser......

Brittany's more the sweet girl take on a date and try to romance type......

So Christina all the way for me..... ( at this point in my life at least)

Originally posted by Mystify22

:mad: :mad: :mad:

this is ridiculous to even start, we all know BRITNEY (not brittany) is 100000000000x110000000000000 better than Christina... Britney is hot, sexy, and has class... Christina is a trailor park trash slut who has gotten so incredibly repulsive

Class?

yes more then CA

but doesn't mean she is classy

I believe, but correct me if I'm wrong

before CA got dirty

Brit was slaving her self on the MTV MA a year or two before>

I know this is a sensetive subject for you, so I'm sorry, but it's the truth that CA voice kills her!

Originally posted by tempkid

Class?

yes more then CA

but doesn't mean she is classy

I believe, but correct me if I'm wrong

before CA got dirty

Brit was slaving her self on the MTV MA a year or two before>

I know this is a sensetive subject for you, so I'm sorry, but it's the truth that CA voice kills her!

true point, BUT, britney's slave video was sexy and hot, NOT down right trashy w/her ass hanging out...

britney at least leaves a little to the imagination!!!!!

so what - christina's voice is better, but britney is hotter and will always be so much more of an icon than the slutbag

carguy - you are officially on my shit list :mad:

true point, BUT, britney's slave video was sexy and hot, NOT down right trashy w/her ass hanging out...

britney at least leaves a little to the imagination!!!!!

so what - christina's voice is better, but britney is hotter and will always be so much more of an icon than the slutbag

carguy - you are officially on my shit list :mad:

Sorry about that My high testosterone level was taking over for a minute.....;)

Originally posted by carguy19

Damn it's been a long time since I had a girl from CP pissed at me..... Sorry myst, did you see my 2nd post though ???

Yes I did, thanks :)

Next time I see you, I will have to once again, use my powers of persuasion to, in greater detail, explain exactly how much better Britney is - I'm very convincing - You'll see the light and get the picture!!!!

Yes I did, thanks :)

Next time I see you, I will have to once again, use my powers of persuasion to, in greater detail, explain exactly how much better Britney is - I'm very convincing ;) ;) You'll get the picture!!!!

So you forgive me ???

I still think you're better then both of them!!!!

K here is my input cuz I know you all care so much how I feel.

Brittany is cool and all, AMAZING entertainer, her voice is mediocre however I dont appreciate the face that she is trying to fool america by telling us all she is a virgin. So she lost points there.

So For Christina, before her new album came out and I stared to see pics of what she looked like and some of the things she was saying I thought to myself oh FRIGGIN lord who hit her with the Retard stick. Between braggin about her choch piercings and putting down all white guys.. I was like STFU YOU DUMB BITCH.. Until I heard Beautiful, which to me is hands down one of the most inspiring songs i've heard in the longest. The message that song brings Is enough to turn the worst day into a Sunshine Day. SO I went and bought her album, listened to every song adn I must say I am ChristinaInfatuated. Have You ever been able to buy an album and relate to over half the album?

That had me hooked.

So who do you think would win an arm wrestling contest.

How about

Yellow label Vs blue label

oh yea

since we on the topic of battles

who saw battle of sexes last night

It sucked

that prooves

when Puck

dos

e

n

'

t

act

like an asshole

the show sucks

the who drama with whats he name

chineese girl is boring

LmFAo when Emily in the inner circle said"what you want to vote me off? I'm in the circle you can't"

wow you're quick, i tried to change something, but you had already quoted me :eek:

anyways, i want britney-abs this summer - anyone got a good routine??? :confused::(

no you rather want Jannet Jackson's!!!!!

I saw a little of her concert last night on TV

and damb that girl got abs

Originally posted by tempkid

Know you rather want Jannet Jackson's!!!!!

I saw a little of her concert last night on TV

and damb that girl got abs

I like Janet's abs, but I prefer more feminine abs... hers are too toned and besides, I don't think I'd ever reach that point.....

Britney's are flat, have a little definition - now give me pointers!!!

lmao!! Ellen (the asian girl) is hysterical "He said he's going to kick my ass" and "Fuck ya'll"

I like Janet's abs, but I prefer more feminine abs... hers are too toned and besides, I don't think I'd ever reach that point.....

Britney's are flat, have a little definition - now give me pointers!!!

lmao!! Ellen (the asian girl) is hysterical "He said he's going to kick my ass" and "Fuck ya'll"

I have tha ab doer at home and use it three times a week

When I work out at gym, I aways finish off w/abs

I like the ab-wheel

Cardio is good

for me basketball

and bike riding in summer

and drink lots of beer

wow you're quick, i tried to change something, but you had already quoted me :eek:

anyways, i want britney-abs this summer - anyone got a good routine??? :confused::(

i can help you babe,

It's 80% diet and 15% workout (the other 5% you have already looks/genetics;) )

Let me know when you wanna start I'll write it down for you and fax it then explain to you on the phone or in person....

If you do it right you'll be toned nicely in 3-4 weeks and only have to work them out 3 times a week.

MYSTIFY..

I have a girl workout plan it kicks ASSS.

With permission of my personal trainer who took hours of long work and research to complete it for me (and even made it nice pwetty colors.)

I'll send it to you..

Oh and your not allowed to eat over 3 rice krispie treats a day.

K so Brittany has that lil pouch thing going like AbbyPouched stomach if that makes any sense.. THats cool to , but im working for a 4 and a half pack. so That takes care of that.

Shooting for the 6 pack by Vegas March 21

and the 6 pack + the obliques by MDW

as you can see by my sig it's working ladies 215-207 in only 2 weeks

I need to be like 190 by Mid March though

K so Brittany has that lil pouch thing going like AbbyPouched stomach if that makes any sense.. THats cool to , but im working for a 4 and a half pack. so That takes care of that.

omg how dare you - britney's body is tight - her legs, her ass :love2: , her abs, her arms, everything!!! notice how christina used to be this skinny little twit with absolutely no body.... now she's bloated, has a cottage cheese ass, and a huge gut (which is nicely edited out of pictures, but if you saw making the video, it was quite apparent!)

ohhh and one more thing - she did an interview a while back, claiming how she wanted to TRY to gain more weight and muscle to have a body MORE LIKE BRITNEY, since hers is so admired

kthx