Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please Help....Friend in need!

glowgirl

Hello all

I need some help with a friend........She just confided in me that she is a heavy user of heroin.....she went to rehab for a week but I dont think thats going to help her........

Can you please give me some help or advise. We both work together and shes a sweet girl only 19...and she must be reaching out for help to tell me......

Please help

Thanks

GG

pray.

and get her to never ever see her user friends.

get her involved in helping others, hopefully homeless or someone with bigger problems than her's.

pray some more.

be ready for disapointment, and when she fucks you over, understand it is the drug mostly, not her. Forgive her.

(but hide your valuables :( )

get her on an antidepresant if possible (wellbutrin would be best since it works on dopamine not seratonin)

a benzo would help too but only for the first couple weeks, don't need to be addicted to two drugs.

good luck.... and don't let her fuck up your life too.

and obviously get her into the best program you can.

thanks very much for the info....I work with her and shes really a sweet girl, shes only 19 she will be 20 this month.

her boyfriend was dealing it and they are not together anymore, but there is someone that is only a few blocks away that can get it for her. I am not trying to save her I am trying to be her friend,

Oh I prayed for her alot last night......thanks again

GG