Clubplanet Nightlife Community

St. Patty's Day?

cookiegirl

What are you doing for St. Patty's day?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What are you doing for St. Patty's day?

• I'll be in Miami for WMC already.
    • I'll be in DC and definitely want to go out with the C.P. micks!
    • I'll be in DC but I'm not getting loaded on green beer on a Monday night.
    • I'm getting loaded, but I have my own plans already.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I'll be in DC and would love to do something (even though it's on a Monday) -- what will everyone else be up to?

P.S. - Yes I know it's a month away, but I'm bored & curious. . :tongue:

Guinness oh god the great smooth taste of Guinness. Oh how I love Guinness, just like I love my women - strong, dark and creamy.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Oh! Nice :D

I gotta figure out where I want to party that night in Miami.

Damn, you're a party machine.. Holy shit girl.. You just don't stop do ya LOL.. I have no idea whats going on there Monday night, but I'm sure something FUN will :D Where are you guys staying?

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Damn, you're a party machine.. Holy shit girl.. You just don't stop do ya LOL.. I have no idea whats going on there Monday night, but I'm sure something FUN will :D Where are you guys staying?

Oh man.. I'm hoping I haven't painted a picture I can't live up to! LOL nah, I do pretty well as long as I don't drink too much - makes me really really sleepy!

I know Sander K is somewhere on Monday. I'm considering that. Anyhow, when do you get there? I'll be there from Sun the 16th to Sun the 23rd.

I'm at the Clay on 15th & Wash. You?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Oh man.. I'm hoping I haven't painted a picture I can't live up to! LOL nah, I do pretty well as long as I don't drink too much - makes me really really sleepy!

I know Sander K is somewhere on Monday. I'm considering that. Anyhow, when do you get there? I'll be there from Sun the 16th to Sun the 23rd.

I'm at the Clay on 15th & Wash. You?

Hey, it's all good.. It's not a contest :) I get very sleepy from alcohol too.. Unless it's LITs LOL..

Hmmmm, I'd check out Sander.. I know last year he was at Nikki Beach during the day I think... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

We are there Sun-Sun also!!!! Oh man, my favorite thing is to arrive there, check in and go to Ocean Drive for lunch/drinks.. Oh mannnnnnnnnnn I'm so craving it right now..

Clay?? Cool, a few of my friends are staying there.. We're staying at Tudor.. Or possibly going to a condo about 15 minutes away coz it's a lot cheaper, but I'm resisting that move coz I'm lazy LMAO..

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Hey, it's all good.. It's not a contest :) I get very sleepy from alcohol too.. Unless it's LITs LOL..

Hmmmm, I'd check out Sander.. I know last year he was at Nikki Beach during the day I think... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

:D :D :D

I think I just found my St. Patty's Day Party:

James Zabiela will be joining the lineup for the Hooj Choons party on 3/17

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: