Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What did you guys think of Giant tonight?

I wasn't too into Yousef's style, very jazzy... I thought Seb was pretty good. That Faithless track he dropped was phat. And Atlantis vs Avatar - Fiji was a sweeeeet tune for his second encore at the end...

------------------

We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams...

We are the movers and shakers

Of the world forever, it seems

softcore...er...I mean hardcore you didn't have that good of a time last night? frown.gif I really like Yousef, Seb Fonataine was good but not the best I've heard. Overall I had a very good time though. cwm12.gif

------------------

"I try to make everyone's life a little more ~surreal~copy.jpg ." - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

I had a blast. I'm sure you had a blast. I mean for a grandma you certainly could party. I also liked the instant message you were trying to send at 6AM. Some people should know when to stop.

cwm7.gif

------------------

Next.

I had a good time....once I got certain things out of my system...

Afterhours would have made the night that much sweeter, though...

As for Seb, he wasn't as great as I would have expected. I know there aren't a lot of Judge Jules fans out there, but I am looking forward to him next weekend...in Miami he put on quite a show last year during WMC and I hope he brings that much energy to Giant...more energy than I got from Seb last night, at least...

As for Yousef...he's more house. With some funk. You can't change that about him...I guess we should just put him in the back room with Dj Sol (who I love! She's great!).

Anyway, that's my 2 cents...

And, P.S., Grandma can party....but only when she wants to. She's quite selective...I've seen her at her best, passed out on my couch for 3 hours...hehehehe, couldn't help it ~S~.... cwm38.gif

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif djfrostcali

Originally posted by djfrostcali:

And, P.S., Grandma can party....but only when she wants to. She's quite selective...I've seen her at her best, passed out on my couch for 3 hours...hehehehe, couldn't help it ~S~.... djfrostcali

Was that my best???? biggrin.gif If you really want to see me at my best, come over to the restaurant tonight and watch me take orders as I will probably be staring blankly into my customer's faces or standing around polishing the same wine glass for an hour. Like Hank said, I feel like I got about 8 hrs. sleep in 10 secs.

------------------

"I try to make everyone's life a little more ~surreal~copy.jpg ." - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

kel, i got your back on this one. i thought yousef put together a great set and kept the energy high, and i definitely favor the trance side of the continuum.

it felt like seb was all over the place, not to mention i noticed (and i am really surprised i could, given my state), seb had a few brief beat mismatches as he was switching over. not a big deal and it certainly didn't get in my way, but that's pretty JV and i was expecting the varsity squad saturday night.

------------------

kid_wearingdadsclothes_md_clr.gif wait, who's supposed to be an adult?

It sounded good from the outside. cwm6.gif

That sucks. The only reason I came was because we met Yousuf and he made us promise we'd come out to the show because he said he didn't know too many people in LA. Well we did hear him. cwm1.gif .

------------------

cwmddd.gif My definition of an educated man is the fellow who knows the right thing to do at the time it has to be done…. You can be sincere and still be stupid.

bash.gif

Originally posted by hardcore:

I had a blast. I'm sure you had a blast. I mean for a grandma you certainly could party. I also liked the instant message you were trying to send at 6AM. Some people should know when to stop.

cwm7.gif

did i see you strolling down fountain the other night? it sure looked like you, but i just kept going...

cwm16.gif

Originally posted by trinity23:

did i see you strolling down fountain the other night? it sure looked like you, but i just kept going...

cwm16.gif

I know I thought I saw some girl who looked like you drive by me? I saw another guy on the street too. He was hot. So hot I missed the address to his house.

cwm7.gif

------------------

Next.

Originally posted by hardcore:

I know I thought I saw some girl who looked like you drive by me? I saw another guy on the street too. He was hot. So hot I missed the address to his house.

cwm7.gif

--people shouldn't be on the streets with their shirts open like that... cwm12.gif

Originally posted by dlish:

I missed his set at Giant, but I caught it in Miami. I have pictures of Seb and Carl Cox on stage rockin' the crowd.

dlish is back!

are you going out saturday?

have you been to moomba?

I don't know if I'm going out at all this month. I'm so beat (and broke). My plan is to chill this weekend (and maybe the next few), but that could change by the end of the week.

No, I haven't been to Moomba yet. I might go during lunch to see if anyone's there so I can peep it while it's empty.

I have a few things up my sleeve for the summer that happened in Miami. I'm bummed our paths never crossed. I ran into just about everyone else I knew that was there, plus an old college buddy I haven't seen since last year.

wait a second.....grandma's gotta back me up here...yousef was f(*king INCREDIBLE!

was i the only one who thought that? i thought at least jacy and cat agreed? no?

oh my god, i absolutely loved him...way different than seb, but i actually thought he was a ton better....

glad y'all had fun and hardcore, how 'bout this one...looks like we're gonna get grandma out there TWO WEEKENDS IN A ROW! woo, CRAZY, i tell ya!!!!

Archived