Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rui Da Silva Crobar Miami 03.14.03

kismet

I may do both, but I will say that the new Space opening will definitely put the hurt on crobar, Level, and any other club that day. You'll notice less of a crowd @ crobar that night. And out of the crowd the response will probably be "Where's Cedric?"

Mr. TELEX,

Let me be the first to welcome you to the board....

and by the way....

FUCK YOU!!!!!:mad:

I love you know-it-alls.....I have known Rui for many years, and he is a great guy and talented producer....I remember meeting him back in the mid-nineties, long before he decided to become a DJ, when he came out to a couple of my gigs in Portugal (where he is originally from) I remember him telling me how he (and his then partner DJ Vibe) had been inspired by Ralph and I (MURK) to start producing their own stuff....Since then he has developed into a great producer and has also started DJing as of late...

The funny thing is that I have to read bullshit like this from uneducated idiots like yourself....Go educate yourself on the history of House Music before you claim yourself to be one of the people who are "knowledgeable and discriminating" ....and do me a favor.....you and your friends (whom I don't do it for) can keep your elite-know-it-all-asses at Crobar and leave me and my loyal 3000 close-minded-droids happy as pigs in shit at our beloved SPACE!!!!

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS....

GOTTA LOVE THESE NEWBIES!!!

There is alot of them going around lately...its pretty obvious its club war time again....

paz,

O.G.:)

see ya at space!

Oink Oink, man I smell bad..:)

It's funny, people establish accounts on here for the sole purpose of slagging someone else.

Space may have it's share of droids, but you know what, I've met some of the best people at Space...more so than any club on the beach. crobar's crowd is largely composed of wannabe elitists, VIP-or-death morons, and other misfits. Grant it, the makeup changes when a good DJ spins, but that's about it...and chances are, those people are at Space on any other given weekend anyway...be it if Space has a guest DJ or if it's just the supremely gifted Roland, Edgar, and Oscar in the house.

Originally posted by davidalexander

Jes...when/where is the Rui and Marco party!! if u dig this Ceballos and Chus r going to be at the Townhouse, during WMC...

david...here is my "tentative" schedule (i cant wait till Meli sees it:tongue: )

MONDAY- One Nation @ Opium (Hooj Party)

TUESDAY- Danny T @ Space

WENSDAY- Tech House Pool Party @ Best Western Inn (Phrankadelic will be spinning), Meganite @ Space (Tiesto and Picotto), Long Night Out @ ZNO Code (i really really wanted to go)

THURSDAY- Rest Relax Recover BBQ @Fairwinds Hotel, Iberican Sound @ Townhouse Rooftop Pool, Proton Session @ Union Lounge

FRIDAY- Radio 1 @ Opium, Miami Meets Detroit WMC BBQ @ Rain (maybe), Naked Beach Party @ Nikki (maybe), Muzika @ Maze

SATURDAY- Deep Dish @ Space (there is nothing else to do)

this is tentative...things could change...

ps

"Long Night Out" party @ ZNO Code is where Castelli and De Silva and others will be at....but, thats the night of Picotto...so i guess i will see what i can do....:(

thank you for educating these people with proper knowledge.

I definately don't want their vibe at crobar or at space. hope you can go to space a little later and pass by and say hello. Rui will be on at 1-5 we will try to come

by for a short period after crobar closes, but nothing late he is back in new jersey

for sat.

for the rest of you non educated people spend your time learning about dance

culture and not on message boards. FOOD FOR THOUGHT_Support all local and International talent there is enough for everyone to enjoy. Clubbing is subjective so criticise constuctively.For fuck sakes you could be in a city that shuts down at 2 in the morning, so go enjoy all establishments "you could learn alot". It's not

just what the party brings for you, but also what you can bring to the party and by the sounds of it NOTHING.

How about buy some decks and records make a cd and drop it off to crobar or space. hey better idea apply for a job position in marketing and promotions and lets see where you can take the place.

wait even a better idea BUY YOUR OWN FUCKING CLUB, INSTALL YOUR SOUND SYSTEM, YOU BE THE MAIN DJ AND THEN LETS SEE WHAT YOUR ABOUT.

Last thing leave oscar g alone. If you don't enjoy his music I am sure there is

something out there for you if not leave your misserable ass home.