Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so anyone into exploring abandoned buildings? My story

A few years back this was my main thing I liked to do with my friends. We have been to many abandoned insane asylums and other weird ass places. Way before weird NJ. But anyway there was this one place in particular that we used to go to. It was called "renolds Hospital" (psychiatric ward) It was in Watchung Mountains. Now this place was super fucken creepy. It was in the middle of this huge overgrown field surrounded by woods. The complex consisted of about 5 different huge peeling white painted buildings... and a CREMATORY! that was bolted shut. When we went all the entrances where boarded shut so we had to pry off the plywood to get in. Once inside there was a maze of hallways with scattered files and clothes and yes needles all over the floor. Most of the rooms where painted a dreary aqua color and the doors only had knobs on the outside. The beds in all the rooms had leather restraint straps.. The whole place was just scary. But anyway believe it or not i went in this one room, (the doors are all on springs) and the door fucken slammed behind me I didn't have my flashlight and my friends where on the other side. There was some moon light creeping in threw the cracks on the windows boards so i could see into the corner of the room and i swear to god i saw a little girl curled up in the corner of the room. It freaked me out so fucking bad i almost lost it. But i wasn't scared like "hey maybe that's a ghost" i was just thinking its a real kid and someone left her there. So i swalled my fear and i went over to see why the fuck she was doing in the room. I walked rite up to her and i thinkif i remember rite she stood up......I reached out... Saw her clear as day. Just then my friends kicked in the door. I had my hand on a fire hose on the wall. I tried to explain what happened but everyone either said that i was trying to scare them or i saw the hose and was confused...

I don't believe in ghosts but it was the creepiest thing that ever happened to me. It was an awesome rush better then any drug. I'm going to start going to weird places again..

anyone else?

Originally posted by notallthere

A few years back this was my main thing I liked to do with my friends. We have been to many abandoned insane asylums and other weird ass places. Way before weird NJ. But anyway there was this one place in particular that we used to go to. It was called "renolds Hospital" (psychiatric ward) It was in Watchung Mountains. Now this place was super fucken creepy. It was in the middle of this huge overgrown field surrounded by woods. The complex consisted of about 5 different huge peeling white painted buildings... and a CREMATORY! that was bolted shut. When we went all the entrances where boarded shut so we had to pry off the plywood to get in. Once inside there was a maze of hallways with scattered files and clothes and yes needles all over the floor. Most of the rooms where painted a dreary aqua color and the doors only had knobs on the outside. The beds in all the rooms had leather restraint straps.. The whole place was just scary. But anyway believe it or not i went in this one room, (the doors are all on springs) and the door fucken slammed behind me I didn't have my flashlight and my friends where on the other side. There was some moon light creeping in threw the cracks on the windows boards so i could see into the corner of the room and i swear to god i saw a little girl curled up in the corner of the room. It freaked me out so fucking bad i almost lost it. But i wasn't scared like "hey maybe that's a ghost" i was just thinking its a real kid and someone left her there. So i swalled my fear and i went over to see why the fuck she was doing in the room. I walked rite up to her and i thinkif i remember rite she stood up......I reached out... Saw her clear as day. Just then my friends kicked in the door. I had my hand on a fire hose on the wall. I tried to explain what happened but everyone either said that i was trying to scare them or i saw the hose and was confused...

I don't believe in ghosts but it was the creepiest thing that ever happened to me. It was an awesome rush better then any drug. I'm going to start going to weird places again..

anyone else?

im down....i love tha shit...scared but ill do it...

Originally posted by djprime

im down....i love tha shit...scared but ill do it...

Dude if your for real ill let you know. I am going to get a group of my freinds together soon and go to this new place in pa... Supposed to be like 10000 times worse.

You need to go in a big group in case there is like devil worshipers or crack head bums

Originally posted by tommyjersey

Went to a bunch of abandon houses in i think northarlington....It was a hole little town that had to abandon....It was crazy...I live for that shit...If u get a trip going i know me and my boyz would go....

Hell yeah fuck clubs

Well bring back underground partys and throw em in creepy old buildings lol

Hell yeah fuck clubs

Well bring back underground partys and throw em in creepy old buildings lol

So much more excitement....Nothing like being the first to go in an abandon building and going through the door , not knowing what's behind....Such a rush......

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

I WANNA GO!!!!

I love all that shit too, but no one would ever do it with me

if you ever watched that movie The Haunting.........the aerial view of the house is a place in NJ, i saw it in my weird NJ magazine then a few weeks later watched the movie, but i couldnt prove it cause i lose the magazine................

All are welcome on the horror bus. We can start a club :D

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

I WANNA GO!!!!

I love all that shit too, but no one would ever do it with me

if you ever watched that movie The Haunting.........the aerial view of the house is a place in NJ, i saw it in my weird NJ magazine then a few weeks later watched the movie, but i couldnt prove it cause i lose the magazine................

stardo is coming to im hiding behind you chris:D

It's right around the corner ......

but It isn't there anymore, it has long been demolished.

However, you are not the only one to tell story's of this place........... and your not the only one to see the little girl.......

They moved Reynold's just up the Moutain, to the new high tect building with security guards and all that.........

GOd we loved takin' a walk all zooted or shroomed out over to Reynold's..........

Originally posted by perns2002

It's right around the corner ......

but It isn't there anymore, it has long been demolished.

However, you are not the only one to tell story's of this place........... and your not the only one to see the little girl.......

They moved Reynold's just up the Moutain, to the new high tect building with security guards and all that.........

GOd we loved takin' a walk all zooted or shroomed out over to Reynold's..........

what do you mean im not the only one?!? please explain?????!? you gotta understand this was like 6 years ago at least and its always on my mind ...

what do you mean im not the only one?!? please explain?????!? you gotta understand this was like 6 years ago at least and its always on my mind ...

it was about 6 years ago when we would go and explore there too........ Hold on I am going to call a few people and have them email me the story then I will out it up on here. But basically, we they have seen ghosts there as well..............

Originally posted by perns2002

it was about 6 years ago when we would go and explore there too........ Hold on I am going to call a few people and have them email me the story then I will out it up on here. But basically, we they have seen ghosts there as well..............

wow what an insain small world...

yeah awesome post it up.

Are they still there?

Yeah i think so....I have to ask my friend....It's freaky....I guess some time back for some reason they had to abandon in a hurry, so there is all this stuff in the houses...It's wild....There's like 6 or 7 houses on the street....It's a real wooded area too, which makes it all the more interesting...I'll find out and let u know

I visit abandoned buildings everyday. Iwork for Con Edison in Harlem and Washigton Heights. Unfortunatly I have to turn power off on people who do not pay there bill. This more dangerous than any urban legend.

#1 Try to collect the money owed

#2 Get told "go fuck yourself",usualy in Spanish or some weird african dielect

#3 Think in your head "no Fuck You".

#4 Go to the basement

#5 fight off the roaches waterbugs rats pitbulls rottis and vagrants that don't belong there

#6 disconnect the power from who owes the money

#7 get jumped outside for disconnecting power

#8 if you do get the money owed Get the fuck out of there before you get robbed

I will be taking my camera soon just to show people how it is really a differant world right over the bridge......blockView.jpg

anyone else?

I'll go hide in there before you get there wit everyone and we'll scare the living shit outta all of them !!!!

there use to be the old orphanage in elizabeth but they tore it down. It was pretty creepy. huge property and looked like a mansion all boarded up and abandoned. We use to go in there alot and party but stopped it kinda got dangerous. you know alot of crackheads in elizabeth and easy to get mugged or stabbed and shit.

Then we use to go out to raritan to the glowing grave that shit was scary you look from the street and one grave in particular glowed orage while the rest were just normal i wish i knew how to get there been so long i forgot.

then the devils tree no bog deal around the corner from my friends parents house up in benardsville i think it is.

love going to those scary places