Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Logitch Z640 5.1 computer speaker system

joeg

Just got these to replace my old blown out altec lansings...

This is the cheaper of the 2 logitech 5.1 systems... this one was $60 or so... the other one (the z560 i think) is $120...

i just wanted something cheap but decent to replace the crap i was using... i have a real 5.1 system for my stereo, so this is just for when i can't use that (ie. people are sleeping)

all in all, i'd say it was great for the money... they're not THX quality shit, but they're definately a good budget set...

i'd recommend them to anyone who wants a 5.1 setup and doesn't have a lot of cash... or someone who needs a good speaker setup for their pc and has a real one for their stereo...

(and yes, you can hook these up to your tv/psx/xbox/etc... if you wanted to)

Originally posted by doubtness

Logitech with an "e".

:D

The Z-560's are a dream though.

400 watts!!!

lol whoops... typo...

yeah, i bet the 560s are great... these are a bit underpowered, but i have a big home theatre setup for movies/music... i just wanted some non-blownout computer speakers for games and playing music when ppl are asleep... and when i say $40... i couldn't resist... i didn't think you could buy anything for $40 anymore...

i've owned a lot of logitech stuff over the years... they make good quality shit for decent prices...