Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am i the only one up.........

Originally posted by tommyjersey

I feel like i'm the only one up......Everyone is always talking during the day...So by the time i go on, i feel like i'm the only one.....Is their anybody out there......................................:phone:

Holla. Cant remember the last time I got to sleep before 1... getting home from the gym at 10 will do that to ya.

I feel like i'm the only one up......Everyone is always talking during the day...So by the time i go on, i feel like i'm the only one.....Is their anybody out there......................................:phone:

There is always someone up on CP....lol

I work at 7 in the morning....No matter what time i get home i still find myself going on the computer....There's got to be a way to walk by the computer and just go to bed....I just haven't found that way...........:2guns::zzz:

BETTER REST UP FOR DEKO TOMORROW!!!

Now i feel better.....I'm not the only nocturnal person here....It's funny all day at work i wish i was sleeping... Then i get out of work and i never go to bed....Makes no sense....If we could just eliminate work, everything would just fit into place....Sleep all day Stay up all Night