Clubplanet Nightlife Community

movie speeches

ladyshady

Okay, so, for one of my classes i have to show part of a movie with a speech, then give the speech myself, in the whole proper public speaking presentation manner, or whatever.

Does anyone know any really good kick-ass speeches from movies?? The speech can be about anything really, just something that would interest the class and the teacher. Oh, and no curse wordss.

suggestions? ....

Originally posted by gmccookny

How about Lean on me, with Lou Gosset junior?

That was a very moving film, and i m pretty sure there was a speech in there somewhere...

Also, check out Braveheart ;)

I think you mean Morgan Freeman, Louis Gosset Jr. was Chappy from Iron Eagle.

Although, I'd give the thumbs up on the Braveheart speech when Mel is trying to rile up his men..................."They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!!"

Originally posted by lulamishka

Well, its kinda long, but how about Ben Afflecks speech in Chasing Amy when he tells her he loves her??

Mishka

my friend aslo suggested that - it is the most beautiful speech ever. but im getting all emotional thinking about it, happy valentines day :blown:

i think i might use what Kevin Spacey says at the end of American Beauty. its real touching. or i might use what Ben Affleck says in Boiler Room at the like orientation. "i am a fucking millionare"

oh, and i double checked, we can use curse words, we're all mature adults

any other suggestions?

Originally posted by ladyshady

i might use what Ben Affleck says in Boiler Room at the like orientation. "i am a fucking millionare"

howd i know..ahha////

i guess its a good one im ..im just soo sick of hearing it ..if uw anna be original i would think alil harder..ims ure someone else is gonan do it ..u know IMO

Originally posted by fineones

how about anything by pacino....

especially the end of devils advocate the whole god/devil speach its deffintly a good one....

whatever u do dont do the ben affleck boiler room speach..ppl for some reason think thats a good one

:clap: agreed! :clap:

or pacinos speech in scent of a woman... or like finey said anything pacino would prolly go over very well...

Originally posted by ou812

IAlthough, I'd give the thumbs up on the Braveheart speech when Mel is trying to rile up his men..................."They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!!"

imagine her giving the speech, and turning around and mooning the class :eek:

what speech did you end up using???

Originally posted by thehype

Jon Moxon's speech at halftime in VARSIY BLUES

i think it was charlie moxxon. that's half of my screen name (nickname from that movie)

how bout

jack nicholson's speech in between the questioning in "a few good men"

or the suicide note left by markenson to santiago's parents