Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the dirtiest thing u said in bed ? or someone sa

dolcemimi

I have trouble talking once the pounding starts but

here's a little strange one - the guy said " Shut up I'll kill you !"

guys - have you ever told a woman - "I'll kill u "during sex ?

Is that supposed to be some powertrip turn on ??

I heard of girls gettin pistol whipped during sex and some men find that as a turn on .

Originally posted by dolcemimi

I have trouble talking once the pounding starts but

here's a little strange one - the guy said " Shut up I'll kill you !"

guys - have you ever told a woman - "I'll kill u "during sex ?

Is that supposed to be some powertrip turn on ??

I heard of girls gettin pistol whipped during sex and some men find that as a turn on .

Wow, thats pretty fucked up if you ask me. The worst I've said is probably something along the lines of "You like that you dirty little slut, don't you. Shut up and take it like a whore!!!"

btw Im just kidding

Originally posted by timetraveler69

The worst I've said is probably something along the lines of "You like that you dirty little slut, don't you. Shut up and take it like a whore!!!"

btw Im just kidding

Hey, there ain't nothin' wrong with that... ;)

But as far as "I'll kill you," or pistol-whipping someone... ummm, no, I wouldn't call that dirty so much as warped and demented... :hey: WTF is pistol-whipping anyway, is it a euphamism I'm not familiar with??? Or does it mean what it means??? :confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

WTF is pistol-whipping anyway, is it a euphamism I'm not familiar with??? Or does it mean what it means??? :confused:

It's when letting the guy hold a gun to your head while banging or just getting smacked around with a gun (hopefully empty)

Originally posted by tastyt

Okay, that's what I thought. But I was hoping I was wrong!

haha. i cant believe u r having a conversation about the meaning to the term pistol whipping. then again, i never really thought about what it means either but yeah that is stupid & no, no one has ever said that to me, i would think they were an idiot/thug if they did.

umm, worst things peopel have said to me.. i feel too stupid to even get into the dumb things that people have said but im sure they are pretty common.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by timetraveler69

Wow, thats pretty fucked up if you ask me. The worst I've said is probably something along the lines of "You like that you dirty little slut, don't you. Shut up and take it like a whore!!!"

btw Im just kidding

thats pretty much the things I say but without saying Ill end her life...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by dolcemimi

It's when letting the guy hold a gun to your head while banging or just getting smacked around with a gun (hopefully empty)

I ve always wanted to do that, can we fuck?

Originally posted by nycmuzik

I'd never be able to say something like, "Shut up you dirty whore." I'd probably piss my self laughing. Just the thought of saying that is amusing me.

Well, just think, if your chick happens to be into golden showers you could use this to your advantage.:peeright:

Originally posted by nycmuzik

I'd never be able to say something like, "Shut up you dirty whore." I'd probably piss my self laughing. Just the thought of saying that is amusing me.

haha you sound like me. i cant even say the things people have said without laughing hysterically & they arent even that bad... if someone said anything about pistol whipping i would die laughing. me and my girlfriends have had some funny conversations about this though & about fuckfaces too. :laugh: