Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone...

browneyedqt

Originally posted by browneyedqt

Ever meet someone and felt that they had an instant connection with them right away??? :confused: Does anyone think stuff like this is crazy?? :confused:

When i met my b/f, we definitely had an instant connection. We started "going out" one week after our 1st date, and tuesday was our 2 year anniversary:love:

yeah, it's corny, and i didn't believe in it, until it happened to me. me and my current gf met at a very inconvenient time for both of us...she was with someone else, and i was having a blast playing around all summer...but when we met we both knew that there was something there, enough for me to wait a month while she quit the ex, and for me to give up playing once she was available to me.

Yep, it's happened to me. People always say that relationships are work, it takes effort from both parties, blah blah blah. And while it's true that relationships aren't always a piece of cake, I'm starting to believe that when it's right, it's just right... :love:

Originally posted by tastyt

Yep, it's happened to me. People always say that relationships are work, it takes effort from both parties, blah blah blah. And while it's true that relationships aren't always a piece of cake, I'm starting to believe that when it's right, it's just right... :love:

yup yup...

ques tho...nine times out of ten, what's the FIRST connection?

mind?

body?

sexual?

or is it pretty well rounded?

This happened to me once when i was on vacation in N.C. I saw this girl walking out of the water up on the beach...she dried off this and that and walked back towards where she was staying...she was carrying mad shit so i followed her...caught up to her and was like hey do you need any help and the smile she had on her face like engulfed me...to make a long story short we met back on the beach that night and stayed there till the sun rose...very romantic lol but the sand got a little irratating after a while...she was perfect for me everything i could of dreamed of in a girl plus she loved my n.y. accent...i still talk to her almost everyday but shes lives in Virginia so probably wont ever see her again...

I had seen this go-go in the club all the time when I was DJing, but she was always in her stage gear. One day I went to her day job and saw what she looked like in mundane life, and my heart just instantly melted. For some reason, she looked so beautiful to me out of the whole nightlife element. And I could tell by the look on her face, that she was nervous that I was seeing her in that kind of plain state, but at the same time, she had this look like she was glad that I got to see the real her. And then her and I hooked up... It was wonderful for awhile, just knowing that her and I fit together so perfectly. But then with all fucking industry bullshit, drama manifests, and shit will never be the same. And now I love her from a distance although I know that we will never be together. Honestly, the shortest relationship I ever had before her was 2 1/2 years, but in the few months that we enjoyed together, I knew that I would always love her despite our differences. But as with everything in life, you never get what you truly want, so it's a constant reminder that the pain from true love is not worth the lifelong grief, so always proceed with caution, because there is no such thing as the perfect companion... There are always outside forces working against your ultimate happiness, and instead of enjoying the time you have together, our instinct is to try to make the relationship perfect rather than recgonizing the differences and accepting the happiness which is there...

ugh...

As much as I despise her now, I know that she'll always be the one for me just from that first look we shared outside of our nightlife work. I'm single for the first time in ten years, but I don't even have any desire to connect with anybody else. What her and I shared from the first moment was exactly perfect, and although it probably means I'll be alone, I really don't want to try to better that experience with another. Some things are meant to be, and some things are destined for hopelessness. Memories are the only thing that cannot be tainted.

Jeezus... if you can't tell by now, I'm pretty fuct up right now and get stoopid talkative when I'm in this state. Actually it's more like just thinking out loud, or in this case, typing out loud. Anyway, if anything I just wrote made any sense... cool... If not, well you know the reason why...

Originally posted by househead24

lol damn i thaught i wrote alot, i actually shortened mine, but good story anyway...

yeah, i've been staying away from cp lately, but my tv is broken and i'm pretty fuct up right now, so i guess that leads to endless rambling on the ol' puter since i've got nothing else better to do. ugh... my life is so pointless right now... i don't see how it's possible to live in the most exciting city in this country and still be bored and feeling empty... i really hope this is a medical condition, because i'm seriously starting to wonder if there's anywhere or anything on this planet that will provide me with a sense of enjoyment... god, i hate thinking so much all the time. why can't i just let shit happen as it comes my way? fuck it, i need another drink... escape this mundane reality...

Originally posted by heretic909

yeah, i've been staying away from cp lately, but my tv is broken and i'm pretty fuct up right now, so i guess that leads to endless rambling on the ol' puter since i've got nothing else better to do. ugh... my life is so pointless right now... i don't see how it's possible to live in the most exciting city in this country and still be bored and feeling empty... i really hope this is a medical condition, because i'm seriously starting to wonder if there's anywhere or anything on this planet that will provide me with a sense of enjoyment... god, i hate thinking so much all the time. why can't i just let shit happen as it comes my way? fuck it, i need another drink... escape this mundane reality...

WRITE A BOOK WHY DONT YOU.

IF I WANTED TO READ I WOULD READ BOOKS

NIGGA