Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its all about who you know right?

I've always been told that

I have a creative - mind.

What did you think I was going to say? Tongue?

You all have dirty minds!

Anyways I know you all see a lot of my work on the board - funny this or that but I also do a lot of professional freelance advertising and design too. I've been in the business for 10 years and I am a partner in an agency in Central Jersey. I have a very diverse client base ranging from corporate identity packages to the automotive industry, nutrition and fitness to landscaping and high end home improvement companies. I've also been doing some nightclub flyers for friends that promo. My prices are very fair, if you've seen my work - it speaks for itself and I treat all my clients equally well.

I know you're thinking shameless self promo but if a lot of you are on here doing promo for venues why not refer some business, after all its about who you know right?

The best business deals happen among people you know or might be introduced to. If you're looking to have some design work done or maybe a friend owns a business that wants to do a new logo, some flyers or advertising... give me a hollaaa and I can send some samples of my work.

Just a thought, dont hate.

Share the wealth and most importantly be safe....

things are about to get crazy in America real soon.

I'm off to have a drink, holla.

Originally posted by njdionysus

The best business deals happen among people you know or might be introduced to. If you're looking to have some design work done or maybe a friend owns a business that wants to do a new logo, some flyers or advertising... give me a hollaaa and I can send some samples of my work.

:aright:

very true!

• 1 month later...