Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad News

nyis4meatheads

No afterhours next Friday. It's Ronan's birthday, he's having people stay over at his house and he asked us not to throw the party. Boo. Big, big boo.

I'll most likely still have people over, but no decks, no loud music, and absolutely, positively no fun. Sorry guys. :(

Flavanugz, I'm blaming you... you completely jynxed me last night.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

No afterhours next Friday. It's Ronan's birthday, he's having people stay over at his house and he asked us not to throw the party. Boo. Big, big boo.

I'll most likely still have people over, but no decks, no loud music, and absolutely, positively no fun. Sorry guys. :(

Flavanugz, I'm blaming you... you completely jynxed me last night.

:( This is just adding up to be the SUCKIEST VALENTINES DAY EVER!!!

Originally posted by whadupg

:( This is just adding up to be the SUCKIEST VALENTINES DAY EVER!!!

Really? This has honestly been the best Valentine's Day I've had in years. Work is like a big party. People brought in cookies, cupcakes, candy, all this stuff. Someone went around and gave everyone these stupid little wind-up toys that have kept me entertained all morning. It's been sweet.

Not having a girlfriend for Valentine's Day is the best. There's nothing to worry about, nothing to think about, and tonight there's going to be hoards of bitter girls roaming Boston looking to get a piece :D

Really? This has honestly been the best Valentine's Day I've had in years. Work is like a big party. People brought in cookies, cupcakes, candy, all this stuff. Someone went around and gave everyone these stupid little wind-up toys that have kept me entertained all morning. It's been sweet.

Not having a girlfriend for Valentine's Day is the best. There's nothing to worry about, nothing to think about, and tonight there's going to be hoards of bitter girls roaming Boston looking to get a piece :D

Well i did get a very cool bobbly-head giraffe which is putting a little smile on my face :)

But the candy and cupcakes suck too. And tonight I get the privelege to be hit on by all the horny guys out there looking for a piece of ass :tongue:

Originally posted by groovefire

We're coming to DH, and can probably pull off an afterhours. Heck, maybe I'll even stay for more than 15 minutes this time. :D

Thank you for picking up my slack! :pint:

Have you ever seen Howells before? He's ok... as far as DJs go I guess. I think teamj5 is into his stuff, not sure though.

Thank you for picking up my slack! :pint:

Have you ever seen Howells before? He's ok... as far as DJs go I guess. I think teamj5 is into his stuff, not sure though.

No worries, we gotta y'all covered. And all 3 Groovefire DJs will be in attendance (OMG, wait until you guys see Hoska spin)...so plan on a very late night!

Never seen DH live, no...but I did see the band Loverboy in the '80's, and I've always imagined it's a lot the same, right?

Originally posted by groovefire

No worries, we gotta y'all covered. And all 3 Groovefire DJs will be in attendance (OMG, wait until you guys see Hoska spin)...so plan on a very late night!

Never seen DH live, no...but I did see the band Loverboy in the '80's, and I've always imagined it's a lot the same, right?

Niiiiiiiiiice! You just picked up the ball and ran with it. Next friday is officially saved :party:

Well, I wouldn't say Howells as as good as Loverboy. But he's close. Picture Loverboy, just with more epic trance.

Hey everyone,

Hope everyone is well and the snow didn't take any of your lives, I'm here at work :( . Just wanted to say hello and let everyone know how excited I am for Friday night, I won't be able to make it to Groovefire's afterhours:( :( :( , because I have to work a full day on Saturday but I still look forward to partying with you all. Haven't been out in a REALLY long time, so this week will be a blast for me.

Cheers until Friday night!

Call me if anyone wants to hang out before the show(s)(the s is if you are going on Thursday night too, HOT CHICKS LOVE EPIC TRANCE) Go PvD!!:D

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: I hope you made a tshirt that says that!

You know what I am going to be making one with that on it, I'm too busy to do it for this show, but definitely next time. That is the next saying, you are so funny, you read my mind, when I wrote it I was thinking the same thing... :D

Originally posted by prplhz

You know what I am going to be making one with that on it, I'm too busy to do it for this show, but definitely next time. That is the next saying, you are so funny, you read my mind, when I wrote it I was thinking the same thing... :D

It's a gift :D

Originally posted by prplhz

I'm sorry but I would much rather be in NYC this Friday and Saturday:(

Hey - Saturday is still an option :D - oh- that reminds me - shoot me over Krystal's email address - I want to meet up with her Saturday and don't know if anyone's touched base with her yet.