Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad News

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by whadupg

Hey - Saturday is still an option :D - oh- that reminds me - shoot me over Krystal's email address - I want to meet up with her Saturday and don't know if anyone's touched base with her yet.

I talked with her last night and this weekend, she's going to be at Howell's on Saturday night and PVD on Friday. I will shoot it along, but expect to see her there is you don't talk with her. I really can't Saturday night, really want to but right now is not a good time for me, I hope you all understand:( You don't even know how bad I really want to go, it's jus that I have to work on Saturday all day and with going out Thursday and Friday and then working all day both days, it would be really tough. Never mind the fact that I have to work on Monday and party for four nights straight and then going to work, just doesn't appeal to me that much. If it was the summer that would be a different story.

Sitting here listening to some epic trance, epic trance at it's best Tiesto! lol

Originally posted by prplhz

I really can't Saturday night, really want to but right now is not a good time for me, I hope you all understand:( You don't even know how bad I really want to go, it's jus that I have to work on Saturday all day and with going out Thursday and Friday and then working all day both days, it would be really tough. Never mind the fact that I have to work on Monday and party for four nights straight and then going to work, just doesn't appeal to me that much. If it was the summer that would be a different story.

Don't worry about it - i'm sad you can't come, but completely understand - spring & summer will come soon enough :)