Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr C and DJ Three Tonite

vipnerd

Life has taught me certain things which ... as my friends at Master Card reminded us .... "there are things money can't but" ....

First ... it is respect to an artist who might not have the following in Miami as others have ... but whose career has revolved along the path that only the brave can walk ... innovator .... and talented ... MrC is in town tonite ... DJ Three opening for him ... doesn't get any better ...

Second ... is love for the music ... and what certain DJs present to us with it ... it is an honour to have both MR C and DJ Three teach us thru music what is the real reason people go to a club for ... that is to dance and appreciate quality music ...

and Third ... remind this board that ... "you can try or get to kill a man, but the idea will always be alive" ...

Please come out and show some love to ... the two artists we are blessed to have in town tonite ... and to the people who worked so hard to have them here with us ...

C U guys tonite ... bring a smile ... you know where to find me ... and where I won't be as well ... my name says it all ...

Peace,

Vip:hat:

Originally posted by Digital 7:

"Ex-shamen front man Richard West has been around for a very very long time. Together w/ Layo Paskin and Matthew Bushwacka, they are collectively known as the End Soundsystem. The man has the goods, trust me on that. He tore up the decks

for the Matter:/Form party in last years conference and his October set over at the Living Room was nothing short of spectacular. I had a chance to meet him personally and chat w/ him for a bit. The man is super kool regardless... Although, he's not quite the massive producer that churns out tracks every other day, he's more known for his international set's and at his set's at the legendary nightclub the End which he designed himself. The man has artistic integrity and is well respected."

Originally posted by Roxysandiego:

"Tech House Guru

Mr C is simply in a league of his own. His CD "Changes" , for which he is touring, is his first album as Mr C. It took 15 years before he decided to put out an album under his Mr C name.

It describes changes in his personal life, his separation from his wife and death of his father and now his marriage with a beautiful Mexican model and actress -Xochitl- , who he met in Miami during WMC. It also describes a change in music, as to what

tech house is generating around the globe.

His club, The End which he owns with Layo & Bushwacka, is THE UNDERGROUND CLUB in London, and has served to shape the underground scene worlwide.

Mr C is the creator of the term tech house. "Although not an actual genre in itself has become a genre in the minds of journalists, magazines and dance music media alike. It is a hybrid consisting of deep house, acid house, breakbeat, electro and techno. As a genre it doesn't exist, as a movement it is rapidly becoming a worldwide phenomena incorporating all that is cutting edge, funky, intense, but musical and shaping the direction of various genres of dance music which will hopefully collide and become the driving force of the sound of tomorrow, the sound of quality, the sound of integrity but most of all the sounds of fun"

It is more of a mindset than a type of music. It is an attitude. For those who don't know about him, have never heard him or simply want to experience what is the direction music is gearing towards, don't miss a chance to see him. "

Mr C's tour brings with him a whole theme ... VJ kinetic ... whose cutting edge visuals interact with the music ... to bring you that additional element ... characteristic of a man like MR C ... I'm sure the visuals by Kinetic will blow your soul away ...

Originally posted by vipnerd

Mr C's tour brings with him a whole theme ... VJ kinetic ... whose cutting edge visuals interact with the music ... to bring you that additional element ... characteristic of a man like MR C ... I'm sure the visuals by Kinetic will blow your soul away ...

Never saw Kinetic but heard great things about his visuals. Should be a dope nite.:cool:

three-nice track selection

mr c. could not hear him. his bongo player (very good player) overpowered him. Could not really hear the music, all I could hear was the drummer. Alot of people there. Kinda like a space crowd, just not afterhours (which is good). I think maze is truly finding itself. big up. Now I'm off to an afterparty, whoopee!!

jb

Great nite of music ... Three and Mr C took over ... Kinetic was awesome ...

Agree with JB ... the percussionist was a little too much ... but hey ... C brought him down for a reason ...

Missed the after party Joe ... next time call me ... I would roll out of bed and make it ... no matter what ...

As to the nite ... even though flyers and posters mentioned in Association with P:M Sessions ... all I have to say is we had nothing to do with the nite for the past week ...

Ramon ... bro ... I'll get you a coladita next time ... :eek::D

Peace ... we will be back with full force very ... very ... soon ... :tongue::hat: