Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who's going out sat night?

Guest jroo

Originally posted by vicman

tiny is going out tommorrow night :rolleyes:

I sure did!!! And Gaaf was fuckin' awesome at Arc! I'm so proud of him! I had such a good time. He needed to be the headliner last night because as soon as Talla2xl (I think thats it) came on he cleared the dancefloor! He was giving me a headache. WTF is epic techno trance?

Sauvee and I hung out in vip for a little while (aren't we cool? :tongue: ) then left because we couldn't take much more of Talla.

Did I mention that Gaafar fuckin' rocked? :D :D :D I loved that when I was saying goodbye to everyone they all kept saying "You'll be back next Friday [for PvD], right?" Oh man... can't wait!!!

So I'm pretty much stuck in NYC... I see you guys are getting tons of snow! Not snowing here yet but its freezing!

yup tons of snow. you might have to hang around arc tonight again. we have about a foot of snow :mad:

I was thinking about going to Tenaglia tonight but I'm gonna try to head back to DC really early tomorrow morning and attempt to go to my office. We'll see, I have a feeling they will be closed!

Vic - Gaaf asked about you last night. He says hello. His set was really good. He started out trancey but then went into breaks. It was pretty packed during his set. The crowd loved him!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I was thinking about going to Tenaglia tonight but I'm gonna try to head back to DC really early tomorrow morning and attempt to go to my office. We'll see, I have a feeling they will be closed!

Vic - Gaaf asked about you last night. He says hello. His set was really good. He started out trancey but then went into breaks. It was pretty packed during his set. The crowd loved him!

come back to Dc straight out of Arc :tongue:

will Gaaf be at PvD next week? glad to hear that the crowd loved him, did you take any pics?

Originally posted by rockyblue

supposed to snow straight through tomorrow. glad i want to the store and stockied up on essentials for survival - oreos, ice cream, wine, and frozen ravioli. i'm set for a couple of days:D

ugh..this weather is gross :mad: i'm going mad being stuck indoors at home all day. streets arent plowed so i cant get anywhere. i will attempt to go skiin tommorow....at this point the most adequate smiley for my last statement is---> :rolleyes:

ugh..this weather is gross :mad: i'm going mad being stuck indoors at home all day. streets arent plowed so i cant get anywhere. i will attempt to go skiin tommorow....at this point the most adequate smiley for my last statement is---> :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm pissed. Woke up at 5 this morning to go snowboarding, but after a bunch of calls we decided we'd have a hard time getting back and we didn't want to spend the night in a dry county in southern PA. We're definitely planning to go tomorrow morning though. Vic, where are you planning to go?

Originally posted by crank47

Yeah, I'm pissed. Woke up at 5 this morning to go snowboarding, but after a bunch of calls we decided we'd have a hard time getting back and we didn't want to spend the night in a dry county in southern PA. We're definitely planning to go tomorrow morning though. Vic, where are you planning to go?

ski liberty. basically were now undecided since, at least from the weather reports, this storm is going to continue until tommorow. i guess we'll have to wait and see how evenything is tommorrow morning. i just hope that if this crappy weather continues, it at least continues until tuesday so no one can get into work.

needless to say, this is the most ampunt of snow i have ever seen in my entire life.

ski liberty. basically were now undecided since, at least from the weather reports, this storm is going to continue until tommorow. i guess we'll have to wait and see how evenything is tommorrow morning. i just hope that if this crappy weather continues, it at least continues until tuesday so no one can get into work.

needless to say, this is the most ampunt of snow i have ever seen in my entire life.

Liberty has the best fresh-baked goods of all the local resorts. Have a cinnamon roll for me! I'll probably hit Whitetail, as usual.

me, too. i've never been in a snow storm like this before. the cars parked outside are nothing but big white mounds. hopefully, it'll snow until tomorrow night, so i don't have to work on tuesday.

Originally posted by rockyblue

me, too. i've never been in a snow storm like this before. the cars parked outside are nothing but big white mounds. hopefully, it'll snow until tomorrow night, so i don't have to work on tuesday.

werd. i'm going crazy not being able to go out the whole day.