Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's getting there

ShortyStar

I'm almost there.. Mikey still doesn't know that I'm coming :)

I'll let him know soon I promise..

well it's valentine's day and I wanted to say hello..and i hope you enjoy!!!!

Mikey isn't here so I'm going to go out for my first time by myself to a club here in LA... wow.. I'm alls grown up..

hey we have to go bowling again.. :).. cool?! okay! good!!! oh yeah and I'll be still the only one asked to see their i.d. oh well.. have you talked to chad.. both chad's.???? see if they can come?>?? for me and of course for you!!!

Love you

kimmy

ps .. no more club planet at work.. i get denied access each time.. those frickin losers :)

HEY BABY!!

Hugs and kisses.. .my valentines was okay. I worked then drove to Tampa.. woo woo! Did ya get my card;)

I can't wait till ya get here.. We are gonna have lots o' fun... Of course we can go bowling again! That was a blast!!

I'm stressed to the max right now - I'm house/condo hunting! I'm finally gonna buy my own place..... IF I can find a condo that allows pets - I won't leave my two cats for ANYTHING.. they are my kids:D

Don't forget to pick a WMC party to hit... I am going to Picotto at Space on Wednesday - I wish you were here to go with me.... but we have alllllll weekend long to go boggie down!:)

Love ya lots and c-ya soon honey -

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by lolahotass

I think they are on like Shamu 25... overall, though, the show kicked ass.....

Ahhhh do you miss it Vic?

WMC - SUPERCHUMBO - FRIDAY @ RED - WE ARE THERE:D

i miss tampa more than orlando, but i still got family in orlando, especially in winter its easy to miss places like those :(

yeah, i heard about superchumbo, but steve lawler and scumfrog are at maze at the same time...they put all the good stuff on friday...circo loco at crobar...pvd at space :(

Yo I know, friday is packed...

Lawler is a quarterly resident at Space, so I can always catch him on an off weekend...

Crobar is the only other friday one I really wanted to go to - Timo Maas and Dirty Vegas... I saw Timo last year at Cro and he was fantastic.............

*sigh* decisions, decisions :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Weyes..!!! Man working too much is a drag... i'm still around I got to go out though.. had a blast got wasted. .won't drink for along time again!!

Lola..

I don't know about Timo Maas.. Last time i saw him was actually in milwaukee.. ha.. he had maybe 40 people there.. and his opener was horrible.. dj alena.. she kept missing the transitions.. whatever anyways.. he was okay.. then he played at crobar the next night and decided to get wasted so he sucked again..s o i'm a little leaning towards to the no timo maas... .. i have his autograph though!! :)

I thought Tiesto was on Wednesday.. sheesh i better check out these days and times... i don't get in until later thursday... and i'll be ready to party after a little nappy nap!!

Any who .. who is superchumbo?? sp?? ????

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

Lola..

I don't know about Timo Maas.. Last time i saw him was actually in milwaukee.. ha.. he had maybe 40 people there.. and his opener was horrible.. dj alena.. she kept missing the transitions.. whatever anyways.. he was okay.. then he played at crobar the next night and decided to get wasted so he sucked again..s o i'm a little leaning towards to the no timo maas... .. i have his autograph though!! :)

I thought Tiesto was on Wednesday.. sheesh i better check out these days and times... i don't get in until later thursday... and i'll be ready to party after a little nappy nap!!

Any who .. who is superchumbo?? sp?? ????

Werd:eek: No Timo then.....

We have 3 parties to attend on Friday.... OPIUM GARDENS/COOLJUNKIE Party during the day - then it's off to RUMI for the VIPguestlist (my other board) party (FREE BOOZE!!!) - then to RED for Tom Stephans (SUPERCHUMBO)....

It's time for a revolution:eek:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hey Lola

I definitely want to meet you and the Miami CP crew this time during WMC. The last time i was in Miami for Howell-ween, my friends had other plans and i didnt get a chance to meet any of you. This time im going with a friend who, im sure, wont mind partying til we drop dead.

Im still not sure if im going to Picotto at space cause ill be at the subliminal party that night. What other parties are you going to?

so i actually get to drink during the day???? hells yeah!!!

can I get a woo. woo... bling bling.. schwing...

smooth criminal.. cause i'm bad.. you know it...

okay enough of that.. tried calling you today lola :( missed ya.. oh well.. only about a week to go... oh yeah.. anyways..

I'm not too worried on who we are going to see.. as long as I have a beer in my hand and two turntables and maybe a microphone.. i'll be phat...

but anywhoo.. just let me know if I need to bring anything special.. like dress clothing etc.. :).. okay..

luv ya!

hey weyes.. got your pm!!! thanks!!! girlie.. we'll meet.. fo sheezy

Sandiegino -

Wednesday I'm doing Picotto:eek:

On Friday, Blue and I are doing Opium Gardens during the day; then off to RUMI for free booze from 10-12am, then off to RED for SUPERCHUMBO...

That's the plan stan;) PM me..

SHORTY STAR! I'll be unavailable until Sunday.. I'll talk to you next week.......:eek: Bring some skirts, it's hot down here!

I LOVE YOU:tongue: