Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention FDU & FDU Alumni

osb

Remember Thursday Nights @ Morristown Bennigan’s?

We’re Back!!

...........At Jimmy’s

...........Now On Tuesday’s!

Royal Promos

Sigma Chi of FDU

Dancing & Partying Excessively of FDU

Along with Team ALC

Present

GREEK TUESDAYS

Grand Opening February 18,2003

Ladies No Cover Until 11 PM

$1 Drafts

Drink & Shot Specials All Night

Door’s Open at 10 - 21 + ONLY

Casual, But Neat Attire

Music By Jimmy’s Resident DJ Scott Bartell

Formerly of Bennigan’s Thursday’s

KTU Vocals, Vocal & Progressive House

If You Liked What we Did At Bennigan’s, Your Gonna Love Jimmy’s!

Great Sound, Great Lights, 3 Rooms, Bigger Bars = No Waiting For Drinks

Jimmy’s Haunt

217 South Street, Morristown

www.jimmyshaunt.com

www.royalpromos.com

greek_tuesdays_front.jpg

scott, scott, scott.......ya can't bring back the ghosts from bennigans thursday, we "THE BOUNCERS" made that pahte.........

ya can't compare how we turned a "BENNIGANS" to a college hang out on thursdays, so take back the "WE" and change it to "I".........

and we all now, the brother of sigma chi couldn't even hold the past alumnis shoulder pads, chin straps, and jock straps these days!!!!

just not the same sottydigga, but me and deizel will swing through to pic up some de phi e girlies and smack around the "new breed" of sigma slinky chi.........

HOLLLLAAAAA and good luck!!!!!

This party is gonna be of the hook. It's an all out fratfest full of craziness. When the Greeks come out you know it's time to party. The D.P.E girls are slammin. Scott Bartell mans the decks with non-stop sick beats. $1 drafts all night! Its what we've all been waiting for. No regrets. I'll see you there...

Originally posted by dixinormus

come on lets be realistic, its gonna be AIGHT, not off the hook........

A party is what you make of it. A positive attitude and the desire to go out, get really fawked up, and have a great time, is all it takes to build a great party. Jiimmy's holds around 2000 people so there's a lot of work to be done to fill it. I'm not gonna lie. All we can afford right now is the DJ. But we're not in this for the money. When we get going were gonna give it right back in contest prizes and drink tickets. Trust me. It's only 5 bucks to get in. $1 Drafts and drink specials all night. We're laying it on the table. It's on you guys to enjoy it...

HEY NO NEED TO DEFEND YO SELF........

we're the one's who put the FDU in FuckD Up..........so we'll swing by and lend a helpin hand to ya guys.....

scott's a good man and a good DJ, i know i tell em all the time i'll stop in to check it out so i will, so good luck to ya guys....

i just need to buy a pink polo tee and some really really tight kaki to get in......JUST KIDDIN, NO NEED TO TURN ON CAPS LOCK

Haha aight good shit. I live in Jersey City and I don't go to FDU so I don't know any of you guys or the history there. But it seems like you held it down pretty well. I'm looking forward to gettin wrecked with all of you. I'm glad your coming down to represent. It just sucks with all this snow and shit. Hopefully it'll be cleared by Tuesday night. I didn't mean to sound defensive. I just want everyone be amped about going...

scotty b.......since myself and the digga are responsible for turning a bennigans in the middle o' harlem into a jumping college frat party........we would love to swing by and show some support to ya.........do me a favor though.......if I hear one 80s song coming from that back room I will burn that whole place down.......oh yeah......I want strict door policy........no more mid-life wandering hippos trying to take advantage of me........25 and under and they have to be able to fit through the door without turning sideways :D ...... good luck bro.....and we'll help spread the word for ya!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

if I hear one 80s song coming from that back room I will burn that whole place down.......oh yeah......I want strict door policy........no more mid-life wandering hippos trying to take advantage of me........25 and under and they have to be able to fit through the door without turning sideways :D ...... good luck bro.....and we'll help spread the word for ya!!!!

you guys know me better than that!!! No 80's on Tuesday's! Thanks for the support, I look forward to seeing you guys!

KEEP THIS SHIT BUMPED UP.......

you guys know I mean keep the thread bumped...right, i dont know about any other bumps :D

Im from the new breed of Sigma Slinky Chi and maybe in the past year we havnt lived up to the rep. u guys made for us, but this semester we've been goin strong. We need to bring fdu off campus. We needed to find a place where we can have a party without breaking the restraining order we have on us. thats right, A RESTRAINING ORDER has been put on SIGMA CHI by another frat on campus. The word on the street is that this other red frat cant sleep at night because of the "new breed" according to Dean Jackson. So come check out the new breed on tuesday's at jimmy's $1 drafts and shot specials all night!

Originally posted by fass

Im from the new breed of Sigma Slinky Chi and maybe in the past year we havnt lived up to the rep. u guys made for us, but this semester we've been goin strong. We need to bring fdu off campus. We needed to find a place where we can have a party without breaking the restraining order we have on us. thats right, A RESTRAINING ORDER has been put on SIGMA CHI by another frat on campus. The word on the street is that this other red frat cant sleep at night because of the "new breed" according to Dean Jackson. So come check out the new breed on tuesday's at jimmy's $1 drafts and shot specials all night!

ok.....i'll come by and you can hold my drink for me all night......of course after you pay for it!!!!

Originally posted by jerseyfstpumpn

WE SHOULD GIVE DIGGA SOME TIME ON THE TABLES WHEN IT GETS HOT.

I'll see what i can do....the digga used to help me out back in the day......

hey, any of you guys know where rob, AKA Coco, is. I havent seen him since the summer at surf.

Originally posted by dondiezel26

ok.....i'll come by and you can hold my drink for me all night......of course after you pay for it!!!!

:D :D :D :D

soco/lime to the booth PLEASE

we need to get melvin in as a guest bartender for old times sake!

Just sitting here watching the snow and drinking. Here are some of the Events we are gonna be doing at Jimmy's...

Pajama Party

Thong Contest

Wet T shirt contest

Mardi Gras

Pimps n Ho's

Nuts n Bolts

Naughty Schoolgirls

Ladies Night

Beach Party

These are just the basics. We don't wanna give away the good stuff just yet...

keep checkin out royalpromos.com for party info...