Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is there any truth to Dt....

he wasnt boo'ed at all...

i and those around me felt the love on friday, and no drugs were needed or even seen around the club.

God i hope it is clear to everyone by now that dt's party is a family thang, a vibe in and of itself, and being there as yourself is all you need...

friday was a great warmup to the bash goin down tonight... ok back to sleep for me:zzz:

I don't know about the whole booing thing. I got there real late on Friday and he didn't even mention the drugs thing while I was there. But security was alll over the place, as were the undercovers, as were the users. There's still a huge line to get into the stalls while all of the urinals are unused, but security makes it difficult.

One thing that really really pissed me off was when I first got there, these two kids ahead of me got searched for about 15 minutes each, and I am not exagerating. I'm assuming the two kids were dealers and security knew, because after the rediculously long and attitude filled search, the security guy said to him, 'are you sure you want to come in?' The kid didn't say anything and just walked in. The whole situation seemed real sketchy.

keep doing drugs and fucking up yourselves and the party for the people who don't and you will not have any place to party after all is done and said, a word to the wise drug free is the way to be btw someone was banned for life from arc last week for dealing just a warning to all you fuckheads who do shit like that

Originally posted by kandyraver

keep doing drugs and fucking up yourselves and the party for the people who don't and you will not have any place to party after all is done and said, a word to the wise drug free is the way to be btw someone was banned for life from arc last week for dealing just a warning to all you fuckheads who do shit like that

well then at least security is doing its job.

btw how did you hear about this dealer that was banned?

Originally posted by neptune1

God i hope it is clear to everyone by now that dt's party is a family thang,

well if thats the case....

how come i don't see no couches, cable tv....a little dog....mom making dinner in the kitchen and and other daily family "THANGS" going on :confused:

Originally posted by quoth

well if thats the case....

how come i don't see no couches, cable tv....a little dog....mom making dinner in the kitchen

well my tall friend, there used to be couches there... and i'm pretty sure there is a kitchen...

but it really doesnt matter cause its like home evertime i step in there and dt is somewhere in that booth