Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any reviews from Talla 2xlc??

Talla's mixing was kinda :confused: but it was a great night all around.

Great opening by Gaafar El Mallah.

Victor Dinaire played for 3 hours, closing at 8:00 AM (which I believe is a record for an Arc trance night), including an hour and a half of hard stuff for the Factory heads

Lots of peeps, but the place wasn't quite as crowded as many thought it would be as a result of Exit and SF being closed.

I think it was the largest crowd I've seen left at the end on a trance night (with the exception of PVD)

Too bad I missed out on Krafty Kuts. He ended not long after Talla did - I stayed on the main floor for 4 songs of Victor's set, then went back, and he was on his last track.

i enjoyed myself...i heard all of talla and victor's sets...talla was too hard for my liking but victor did an awesome job...the crowd was kinda eh...the music was kinda all over the place, one second i could move to it the next i felt like my head was gonna explode bc it was so crazy...not my favorite type of music but definitely an enjoyable time...:D

What was up with all the Orthodox Jews that showed up at 3am?All at once, it seemed like they took over the whole floor. It was very odd..

Anyway, got there at about 145, and left at 415. I wasn't too impressed with Talla. His mixing was ok, but I just wasnt feelin' his music. The hard, fast beats bother me...All in all, an OK night.

March 1st Gatecrasher makes a return to Arc. I think I'll be there for that!:D

Eh..Talla played toooooooo much old shit.

Actually i dont even think he played anything new lol.

But as much as im a fan of the old Progressive/uplifting trance...he just over did it.

Miss Bliss and Krafty Kuts were good though the remix of La La Land for like 8 minutes just made me walk out of the room.

Yea it definitely was TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COLD outside to go out.

I had a good time though as always.

Originally posted by marcid21

Anywho, what about Miss Bliss and Krafty? Anyone have any feedback on those two?

:D :D

Miss Bliss was decent.. she only did about an hour or so opening before Kraft Kuts came on..

And holy shit.. I had the time of my life! We had some really funky breaks.. had a lot of bangin' nu skool breaks.. then he did some drum 'n bass (wow that was fast).. and then he closed with some slower hip-hop type breaks..

But man did he have me moving.. I haven't heard many breaks sets live.. but this was definitely the best I've ever heard! :eek:

I'm so happy I ended up going last nite.. I was thinking about staying home yesterday and going out tonite.. but with the snow storm and with the amazing time I had last nite.. I'm glad I went with what I did. :D :D

Wow..

Talla = :blown:

I got there at like 11:30 and suffered on the main floor until 2:45ish when they FINALLY opened the back breaks room. I was telling the people I was with that you either love or hate that hard trance stuff.. and unfortunately.. I'm on the latter of the two nowadays. It seriously was horrible.

Victor went on at 5 and I walked around the main floor a little. He had lightened up the trance to make it much more bareable for the non-trance heads.. but I left shortly after because KK went off so I didn't get to hear much of his set. Miss Bliss went on to close after him.

Overall.. I had a wonderful time. Breaks in the back room definitely redeemed the nite for me. And I was surprised cause I didn't think anything could salvage the nite at that point. :laugh:

Talla played some tracks I wanted to hear. Loneliness was what I craved and he delivered that, so I was happy. Can you feel the Silence was also awesome for me.

But the highlight was definitely VICTOR DINAIRE!! His entire set was on point, pure energy, great tracks and so much fun. Green Martian - Wizardry, Capetown-Pitstop, Kid Vicious - Proceed, Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (pvd remix) were among my favs. I didn't recognize the harder SF tracks at the end but I was definitely loving the energy.

There was a real wide range of clubbers out but somehow we all managed to party together. I can't say we had a true VIBE, but it was Victor who brought us all together with his set and, at the least, our energy levels matched. We were all into Vic's beats and that was all that mattered.

all in all, a great night. Each DJ offered a different style and flavor and I could certianly appreciate that. By the way, Kid Vicious - Proceed is now my new favorite song. :D

My friends compliled this track list

(Kid Vicious) - Proceed (2 Times)

(Viframa) - Cristalla (Mikey Puff Katana Edit)

(GTR) - Mistral

(Talla 2XLC) - Can You Feel The Silence (Flutlicht Remix)

(Talla 2XLC) - Can You Feel The Silence (Talla UK Club Mix)

(Sattva) - Echoes of Silence (Way Out West Remix)

(Rapid Eye) - Circa Forever (Iberia Main Room Mix)

(Dariush) - Ira

(Umex) - Gatex (Dj Montana Remix)

(Dj Tiesto) - Lethal Industry (Svenson & Gielen Remix)

(Malte & Marq De Clarq) - No More Rain

(Queen & Vanguard) - Flash (Dj Tomcraft Remix)

(CJ Boland) - The Prophet (Forget who mixed it)

(Rank 1) - Awakening (Cosmic Gate Remix)

(AR52) - Timewarp

(Dj Tomcraft) - Loneliness (Klubb Mix)

Hands Down it TIme warp was the best song he played Alot of this stuff is new

(AR52) - Timewarp

(Viframa) - Cristalla (Mikey Puff Katana Edit)

(GTR) - Mistral

(Talla 2XLC) - Can You Feel The Silence (Flutlicht Remix)

(Talla 2XLC) - Can You Feel The Silence (Talla UK Club Mix)

Dj Tiesto) - Lethal Industry (Svenson & Gielen Remix)

(Malte & Marq De Clarq) - No More Rain

:)