Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hip hop clubs?

The hip hop parties I know about so far are: Syntax & Marc Ronson @ Crobar on March 20th. And,even though SPIN is closing or closed or whatever, they're renting out the space on the 17th for South Beach Underground & on the 19th for Nut & Honey, DJ Boris & DJ Riz.

Why is it that whenever people like hip hop, someone has to act shocked--the joke's getting a little old.

Originally posted by grneyedstunner

The hip hop parties I know about so far are: Syntax & Marc Ronson @ Crobar on March 20th. And,even though SPIN is closing or closed or whatever, they're renting out the space on the 17th for South Beach Underground & on the 19th for Nut & Honey, DJ Boris & DJ Riz.

Why is it that whenever people like hip hop, someone has to act shocked--the joke's getting a little old.

it gets old when i say it does jr.

Sunday, March 23rd @ Opium

Sunday Ritual

Tim Westwood (BBC Radio1) is spinning Hip Hop UK style (whatever that means) with Mr. Mauricio and DJ Irie (NBA DJ Of The Year). The party is being recorded live for broadcast the following wee on Westwood's show on Radio1.

IN NYc the hip hop clubs are trashy.Tue hip hop fans who listen to Hot 97 in NYc dont know how to behave look what happen in chicago hip hop fan going o paty to fight and create drama.They dont go there to have agood time like you see in the hip hop video.IN NYc its so bad hip hop clubscene that white promoter are seeting up new hip hop parties for nyc people that like hip hop without the drama and fights.DJ like Riz,stetch armstrong.Q-unique,Ted the dillenger,Dj smooth g are the top NYc hip hop club dj.Hot 97 have top hip hop dj but they dont know how tospin in clubs and ther parties are wacked casue they only party in ghetto trasy clubs.I like hip hop but i wont go to ther parties.its trash.Maimi needs club Dj who know how to spin house music all types from deep house,hard house,progressive house,funkyhouse,soulful house,tribal houe and defintely vocal house.Thats the style of music that rules nyc clubs house music.IN NYc hip hop people dissed hose music the ycaled it techno.But hose music took over the mjaor night clubs in manhattan there like only one club tht caters too hip hop fri and sunday in manhattan called speed.Itds a ghettoe faboolous club its wasted spcace.Hot 97 dj spins fri and sunday.Its bad.

Originally posted by rbert

IN NYc the hip hop clubs are trashy.Tue hip hop fans who listen to Hot 97 in NYc dont know how to behave look what happen in chicago hip hop fan going o paty to fight and create drama.They dont go there to have agood time like you see in the hip hop video.IN NYc its so bad hip hop clubscene that white promoter are seeting up new hip hop parties for nyc people that like hip hop without the drama and fights.DJ like Riz,stetch armstrong.Q-unique,Ted the dillenger,Dj smooth g are the top NYc hip hop club dj.Hot 97 have top hip hop dj but they dont know how tospin in clubs and ther parties are wacked casue they only party in ghetto trasy clubs.I like hip hop but i wont go to ther parties.its trash.Maimi needs club Dj who know how to spin house music all types from deep house,hard house,progressive house,funkyhouse,soulful house,tribal houe and defintely vocal house.Thats the style of music that rules nyc clubs house music.IN NYc hip hop people dissed hose music the ycaled it techno.But hose music took over the mjaor night clubs in manhattan there like only one club tht caters too hip hop fri and sunday in manhattan called speed.Itds a ghettoe faboolous club its wasted spcace.Hot 97 dj spins fri and sunday.Its bad.

HOly shit dude, I didn't understand a word of that!

OK...I might have understood the gist of that anti-nyc-hip-hop-club-scene rant...you don't like to go to parties, you just like Hot 97??? well, in Miami, the whole fm radio dial is hip hop. The clubs have a little of everything (although rock is pretty rare here)...Maybe it's hard to tell on this message board, but Miami LOVES hip hop. And Miami loves a party--not that NYC doesn't, but Miami LIVES to party, so we do it right. I mean, of course all the hip hop parties aren't perfect...but Tues. @ Rain, Thurs. @ Crobar & Fri. @ Nikki Beach are as close as it gets!