Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I asked my fb to come over and -

sexyfukncritic

I am so mad right now. This girl is horny and its snowing like crazy, so I just called my fuck buddy to come over and keep me warm. He said he didnt want to get snowed in. Thats exactly what I was hoping for you dumb ass. This is exactly why some guys just dont get it. I didnt ask him to come over and hold me all night, I wanted him to come over and fuck me and I cant even get him to do that.

What the fuck else is he going to do? Shovel driveways with his little brother? What the fuck?

Now I am going to have to call my girlfriend over, oh well his loss.

Originally posted by somebitch

i kinda understand not wanting to be trapped with a fb for 2 days, its not like u have anything to say to eachother...

I wasnt asking him to come over and talk to me, I mean if he wanted to tell me how much he likes slam fucking me from behind, we could talk about that. I just wanted him to come over and fuck me, his loss.

fuck buddies come over, screw your brains out, cuddle a teeny bit and leave. THey don't make extended vacations after being snowed in by a major blizzard.

If you wanted that i'd recommend a BOYFRIEND, not some temporary fuck.

i've been in similar situations and it gets odd sometimes, being cooped up too long in the same space with that other person.

That's when you realize why you're just fooling around, not going out.

okay, you have no reason to be mad AT ALL!

you KNOW guys don´t get it, so just SAY WHAT YOU WANT! if you don´t have the confidence to do so or your false pride hinders you, YOUR LOSS. *you* were horny and wanted him to come over and fuck you.

also, "hold you warm"=romantic.

if he isn´t romantically interested in you, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE`S GONNA JUMP ON THAT?!

what about, "i have a special surprise for you, it involves champagne, strawberries, whipped cream and maybe a girlfriend of mine"?

too direct? well too bad, guys in general DO NOT GET SUGGESTIVE LANGUAGE, they do not get "hints" and the likes. you KNOW this, still you do it. why? :)

gotta love cp for the honesty

damn u guys beat me to it

i share the majority opinion fuck buddies are fuck buddies cause u dont like them for anything else if u did u would be dating...

sleepovers are def out of the question

is it in the fb rule book girl!

i think u should whip out vinny the vibrator...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sexyfukncritic

I am so mad right now. This girl is horny and its snowing like crazy, so I just called my fuck buddy to come over and keep me warm. He said he didnt want to get snowed in. Thats exactly what I was hoping for you dumb ass. This is exactly why some guys just dont get it. I didnt ask him to come over and hold me all night, I wanted him to come over and fuck me and I cant even get him to do that.

What the fuck else is he going to do? Shovel driveways with his little brother? What the fuck?

Now I am going to have to call my girlfriend over, oh well his loss.

very very nice