Clubplanet Nightlife Community

some women just cant put on makeup

Guest gabo

Originally posted by nympho69

the one thing i hate is when girls use a dark lipliner and they overline

its just obvious ur lips arent that big and it looks stupid cause its on ur skin

do u know what im talking about?

omgggg i was just looking at some lingere pics and i hate when women do that......but sometimes i look like that cause i got big lips :(

Guest gabo

when I see a girl with 3lbs of makeup on I just get sooooo turned off no matter how hot she is. There is something about a girl who can get away with only a little bit or none at all . I want to see her cheeks and her skin for their real tone, I dont want something that will make her something that she isnt. I want to see her for her cause thats who I am gona wake up with in the morn.

however done properly makeup can make a beautiful girl look even better... notice I said "done properly"

lol

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

omgggg i was just looking at some lingere pics and i hate when women do that......but sometimes i look like that cause i got big lips :(

nah i dont think u do

im talking about the girls who have little lips and make the outline bigger then what their actual lips are

Originally posted by snarfgirl22

i hate when girls where like white white eye shadow all the way up to their brow then black liner all under and over the lid...putting on makeup is such an art and soo many women abuse it...

and omg dark lipliner noooo its not 1990 any more...

I do that in the summer :( It can look hot if you are tan

Originally posted by nympho69

the one thing i hate is when girls use a dark lipliner and they overline

its just obvious ur lips arent that big and it looks stupid cause its on ur skin

do u know what im talking about?

the worse is dark lipliner w/ like white lipstick. what are people thinking?

Originally posted by snarfgirl22

i wear makeup as well but like im talking so thick and bright you could see it from across a dark club with sunglasses on and scrape it off with a knife....catch my drift ;)

i think it looks gross when i see that.... i also cant stand the white eyeliner look.... i did that shit in 8th grade :laugh: but when i see it now i think good god havent u learned anything!??!?

what are u talking about? u do that too! what brand of lipliner do u use, girl.... matchlight?

Guest gabo

SEE THE PIC thats my AVATAR?

well those are my LIPs.....

I HAVE NOOOOOOOOOO NEED to overline..

i have no need to look like mic jagger

mmmmm nice lips!

refer to the pics in the "post ur pic" thread where u have ur two mounds of mouth covered in god awful frosted lipstick and black lipliner that takes up half of ur face. in ur avatar u have no lipliner which is milleniums better than ur 90s ghetto club queen look.