Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joeys is OPEN!!!!! see ya all there

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok plans changed, I just looked outside and even though I live up the street from Joeys I'm not going. Only way I would be able to get there is on skis and i'm not doing it:tongue: so i'm staying it.....

I think I'll go sledding down my street and have a snowball fight in the park.....

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

hmmm who really knows though, its SF remember...........

Listen to you, the SF pro over hear. Remember, you just pop your cherri there a few months ago and thinks its great when in fact 3-4 yrs ago it was incredible and now it actually sucks, and so does Peters(he doesn't play like he use to thats for sure, the last few times I was there I was not impressed)

Originally posted by stiffler

Listen to you, the SF pro over hear. Remember, you just pop your cherri there a few months ago and thinks its great when in fact 3-4 yrs ago it was incredible and now it actually sucks, and so does Peters(he doesn't play like he use to thats for sure, the last few times I was there I was not impressed)

Nothing was better than the friday night parties 3-4 years ago...That's when factory was awesome...U could actually just drink and have an awesome time....

listen tough guy! yeah i have just started going there but i do know my music and i didnt at all say it was gonna be good or anything..............i just said "its SF remember"

could go either way, the tina is getting to JP, but he has been on Vacation for 2-3 weekends so dont you think he might just put his all into the first night opened again????? regardless of how he was back in the day, he is still an awesome DJ, and will be legendary

(i have been hearing about JP since i was in like 8th grade)

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

lol muah sticky, i love you:D

You dont love me anymore:(

But anyway, I am not knocking JP because I know he is legendary and incredible, but he just seems to do what he wants and gets away with it cause of who he is. Have you ever been to factory aN\nd the same beat keeps playing for hours like the record is skipping or the cd is on repeat or something? And when I say hours I mean hours, everyone just looks at eachother and says oh well, guess Jp is in a whole again.:laugh: :laugh: But all in all when he goes off, he fuckin goes off...................but sf aint fo me no more!

But anyway, I am not knocking JP because I know he is legendary and incredible, but he just seems to do what he wants and gets away with it cause of who he is. Have you ever been to factory aN\nd the same beat keeps playing for hours like the record is skipping or the cd is on repeat or something? And when I say hours I mean hours, everyone just looks at eachother and says oh well, guess Jp is in a whole again.:laugh: :laugh: But all in all when he goes off, he fuckin goes off...................but sf aint fo me no more!

what time should I pick you up for factory next sunday??

Originally posted by foodidoo

Shit you are not kidding with that when that happens it sounds like coffee perculating for hours

LMFAO--I think I just spit out a filling. I couldnt think of a good sound to compare it too, but you hit the nail on the head..........:laugh: :laugh:

yup plenty of times..........its kind of funny cause you dont usually notice how long he is been on the same song unless you look at your watch

in all fun, i am not going back any time soon...........

Originally posted by piro8

what time should I pick you up for factory next sunday??

R U talkin to me? Cause I dont think I understood you correctly>

Hey can you bring your shovel by early tomorrow and make sure my stairs are clean before I come down them to work?