Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can Some Recommend a Good Virtual DJ Software

Originally posted by ivehadit

And there's a big difference bw a laptop and a reg. computer.

BTW--No one in the NBA is getting traded for some 15 year old fat kid that knows the codes to Street Jams.

And 20 not 17 is the same fucking thing....

BOOYA

I H I

Yes there is a difference. Read the fucking post asshole.

Its called a metaphor ...asshole

20 maybe very close to 17, but how many venues had you played at the age of 20?

oh thats right, you havent played any, so STFU

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

i be on that trent shit, i do my dirt all by my lonely

stop. that. now.

you're taking the 'urban slang' from the 'actual hood'.

i'm so sick of kids whiter than albinos born and bred in connecticut taking words from real thugs.

u don't get it, u're not a thug so STFU

tee-hee

stop. that. now.

i'm so sick of kids whiter than albinos born and bred in connecticut taking words from real thugs.

tee-hee

:laugh:

quoth you're killing me over here

:laugh:

stop. that. now.

tee-hee

tee-hee

thats right change the subject when you know you are done fucker

i would have used quotes but im too lazy

tee-hee

thats right change the subject when you know you are done fucker

a--to Ronin, I'm not quoth.

b--yo rocksteady--thank you for giving me the belly laugh of the night. This kid is too dim to know he just got ABUSED. You're like starcapone WITH a labotomy.

Now windmill and bronco the fuck outta here back onto your showstopping gig at The Tick Tock Inn where I'm SURE--Danny T, Tiesto, and La Vasquez will all be peforming the 'chicken dance' to your wicked-fresh-awesome beats.

a--to Ronin, I'm not quoth.

b--yo rocksteady--thank you for giving me the belly laugh of the night. This kid is too dim to know he just got ABUSED. You're like starcapone WITH a labotomy.

Now windmill and bronco the fuck outta here back onto your showstopping gig at The Tick Tock Inn where I'm SURE--Danny T, Tiesto, and La Vasquez will all be peforming the 'chicken dance' to your wicked-fresh-awesome beats.

Well at least youve gone from mocking to making no sense, as anyone who has no where to go in an arguement would.

You dont know shit

You aint shit

think of some more clever comebacks that have nothing to do with the subject to amuse yourself

Well at least youve gone from mocking to making no sense, as anyone who has no where to go in an arguement would.

You dont know shit

You aint shit

think of some more clever comebacks that have nothing to do with the subject to amuse yourself

a) learn how to spell (please)

B) learn how to mix (I implore you)

c) learn when you've been beaten

d) my morning shit knows more than you do

For the last time, i dont care what the fucker does, its the princapal of the thing

What exactly is the principal of it??.....He's just some kid sitting at home downloading mp3's and making some cd's for his PERSONAL USE.....And dont you have your mix in your sig??....That isnt fair to those other hard working dj's who might not have access to the internet and thus cant expose themselves like you do....That really isnt fair...:rolleyes:

lucabrase - fuck you

dkny8 - fuck you

ivehadit - fuck you

jayp - fuck you

Ronin - fuck you

nycmuzik - fuck you

quoth - your cool

Im out

I'm sorry Mr. Bush....i dont know what I was thinking disagreeing with you....its back to my cave for me....

Originally posted by nycmuzik

And dont you have your mix in your sig??....That isnt fair to those other hard working dj's who might not have access to the internet and thus cant expose themselves like you do....That really isnt fair...:rolleyes:

creation and distribution are 2 different things

and you are all trying your best to be witty, but the topic has gone too far off the subject that I have strong views on, and the rest of the posts would be more witty banter courtesy of all the computer DJ's, and there is no sense in making more enemies.

Im out

people People People People

Stop , Enough with the bullshit already

we are all on the same team over here

we are on clubplanet and what not..

We are all just stating opinions, there is no need for people to get upset over shit like this. we are all just having a conversation and a debate. No one is really mad , i am sure you do have those people that made a list

WHO TO KILL ON CLUBPLANET:

---------------------------------------

But cmon its all fun and games

take it easy and give it a break

you are just lucky I guess, its not as effective without 1 "cool"

but if it makes you feel any better

fuck you

for not agreeing with me

awesome thanx :D

Now i will let ivehadit rip u a new asshole as i enjoy my shell steak mmmmmm.

lucabrase - fuck you

dkny8 - fuck you

ivehadit - fuck you

jayp - fuck you

Ronin - fuck you

nycmuzik - fuck you

quoth - your cool

Im out

rocksteadyct, fuck you! I can't even believe I've been carrying out this debate with a 20 year old. All high and mighty Mr DJ? Talk to me in 6 years, after you haven't made a red cent and you are pumping my gas. That makes me 26 because chances are you're too stupid to add. All I did was ask for a little advice and most people were nice enough to give it to me. You've obviously got some issues to deal with.

And Quoth, whats with all this "yer" shit. Is writing on a messageboard like we are in 14th century England the new cool thing to do?

Later kiddies.

I might not be an expert on this subject but I can say two things:

1.) The person asking the question just wants to have fun, I don't think their idea was to overload the DJing world with homemade mixes and try to play it off like they were the next coming of DJ Logic.

The software this guy is looking for is meant just for that, home use. He isn't looking for any pro quality recording software.

2.) I think at some point the computer does come into quality mixes you here in clubs these days. No matter how you slice it at some point some guy sat there behind a Mac and laid out all the beats on a screen and then recorded them to disc. So I get where you want to keep it pure but computers are here and this idea that digital is not involved in mixing is nuts, cause it is.

Unless you are home pressing your own wax at the age of 20 I bet the records you spin were made using this digital crap you hate.

Originally posted by pennywise

I might not be an expert on this subject but I can say two things:

2.) I think at some point the computer does come into quality mixes you here in clubs these days. No matter how you slice it at some point some guy sat there behind a Mac and laid out all the beats on a screen and then recorded them to disc. So I get where you want to keep it pure but computers are here and this idea that digital is not involved in mixing is nuts, cause it is.

Unless you are home pressing your own wax at the age of 20 I bet the records you spin were made using this digital crap you hate.

If you read all of the posts, you will see the only thing I am opposed to is "Software that takes the place of the MIXING process"

I am all for the use of Soundforge, Fruity Loops, ACID...anything that you can CREATE something in.

The software he wants does nothing more than take the skill out of DJ'ing, which is why I have brought up the many reasons I am against it. I am not some vinyl purists who thinks everyone needs to spend 1000+ dollars to be a DJ, but for fucks sake if you are going to do it, do it right. There are cheap ways to do it.

Like I said before, if you want to jerk off on your computer, use winamp and make a playlist because essentially that is all you are doing.

And my age has nothing to do with this, im not just some fucker that hits up a club every now and then, i am deeply involved in this "electronic music" scene, and at my age have a great sense of personal accomplishment, because I prefer to do things the "right" way.

I am against what this guy wants, so I am letting everyone know

HOLY SHIT WTF HAPPENED HERE?!?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Somebody here needs to seriously calm the fuck down. Last time I checked, there weren't any vinyl purists running around New York City attacking mp3 DJs with their decks.

What the hell is with your holier-than-thou attitude?! Did Lucubrase over there break some unholy covenant of the DJ knighthood or something? Until you get some rep/hype/fanbase behind you, you're just another kid who sits there and puts pieces of plastic onto a spinning mat, and yet you're flaming some guy who just wants to mix some mp3s on his computer?!?!

My god, drop a pill or something.

Originally posted by xpander

HOLY SHIT WTF HAPPENED HERE?!?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Somebody here needs to seriously calm the fuck down. Last time I checked, there weren't any vinyl purists running around New York City attacking mp3 DJs with their decks.

What the hell is with your holier-than-thou attitude?! Did Lucubrase over there break some unholy covenant of the DJ knighthood or something? Until you get some rep/hype/fanbase behind you, you're just another kid who sits there and puts pieces of plastic onto a spinning mat, and yet you're flaming some guy who just wants to mix some mp3s on his computer?!?!

My god, drop a pill or something.

I can flame whoever I want to

If you read the first topic, i was very polite to start, and expressed my distaste at the same time, but im not afraid to argue, name call, whatever.

SO unless you have something to contribute to this discussion, get off the fucking sideline

I don't think you need to worry about hiim. If he is using it at home for his own use you will never know. He just wants to know what might be good to use

You are getting all hyper thinking he is going to take a sub par software and try to do something like ACID might do.

That being said, if you are still pissed about it you just are not getting the idea of this.