Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone here ever thought of killing themselves?

Guest jroo

THOUGHT about suicide?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. THOUGHT about suicide?

• yes
    • no

Originally posted by joeg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well, if nothing else, you made a great impression on me! :D

welcome to CP. :)

thankyou...

And I'd expect nothing less then a full offering of your best CP women..preferably STD, HIV, and ADD free...

Then again, the ADD chicas tend to be a bit more interesting in the bedroom...

:laugh: I just went outside to ATtempt to take out the trash....damn its snowy...hell of a fun day...maybe Ill even put some bogus plates on my jeep just so I can go and drive in it...vroom....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by linabina

no it doesnt

but it is fuckin sad that more people have voted yes in the poll... :smile2:

actually it will - you at one point in your life will think of suicide. EVERYONE WILL!! Everyone will at one point in thier life think of suicide. It's being able to put those thougths aside and not bringing them back up is what most people do. Some people constantly think of suicide and are suicidal. Some never think of suicide until they do it. But at some point - YOU and everyone sels will think of killing themselves. But it's being able to discount that thought and then to be able to say "that's not the answer" is the way to go. After reading this thread I bet suicide has crossed everyone's mind. But it has been discounted as an option so quickly, that you consider it not even thinking of suicide.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by phatman

yes

...then there's depression...clinical...mild (as in my case)...bi-polar...manics...etc...

...i could go on and on....

nice quotes, last year i was diagnosed with mild depression, but i really feel as though im bi-polar. the highs and lows are pretty insane. but for the last year, ive been fine. but now its kinda coming back. and i cant stand it. my problem is that im not happy. i cant figure out why. i think too much, i guess. but im trying to do things that i think make me happy, im trying a career change, i have a few new goals set, but here's what really scares me. what if after i accomplish those goals im not happy? then everything that i ever thought was happiness didnt make me happy. then that would crush me more. i guess happiness is a continous struggle. i guess i could find new goals after i reached those goals, and never give up. i dont think i have the moxy to actually kill myself. although, i know how i want to do it, and if i dont do it that way, ive found places while driving that could easily do it. but i couldnt do it because of my mom and brother. when people die, it doesnt really phaze me. i believe in God. i believe in faith, it was just their time. i feel like im needy, that i need other people to make me happy. and that hurts, how can i expect to rely on other poeple when i cant even make myself happy? well, anyway, thanks, i made up this poll to see how everyone else felt, i knew i wasnt alone. and i think its good for all these happy go lucky mother fuckers to see that everyone doesnt share their rose-colored glasses view on the world. thank you everyone that contributed to this thread.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by nympho69

yeah man then u know its really bad...

or his dick is hung like a clit...

:blown:

hey, could you clear this up? i know its a joke, but do you mean, that you hate it when your partner has a tiny dick and you want to die?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by notallthere

stpkys_bs.jpg

cuz you run like a girl, and sit down to pee. cuz my 15 year old cousin has less acne. something something something lunch lady.

-- bloodhound gang, if any of you guys remember that song.

Originally posted by therunner

actually it will - you at one point in your life will think of suicide. EVERYONE WILL!! Everyone will at one point in thier life think of suicide. It's being able to put those thougths aside and not bringing them back up is what most people do. Some people constantly think of suicide and are suicidal. Some never think of suicide until they do it. But at some point - YOU and everyone sels will think of killing themselves. But it's being able to discount that thought and then to be able to say "that's not the answer" is the way to go. After reading this thread I bet suicide has crossed everyone's mind. But it has been discounted as an option so quickly, that you consider it not even thinking of suicide.

not necessarily.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

It just... bothers you that there are unhappy people in this world, doesn't it? . . .

no... cuz im unhappy at times too.... but i know too many people who have committed suicide and its just sad. i mean if life is really THAT BAD to where u need to contemplate ur being here... then u need some help. which is one reason why im going into my profession of choice... because id love to help some people open their minds to a different aspect and realize that there are other ways to go about dealing with unhappiness.

WOW - I can't believe this many people thought of suicide and I seriously thought I was the only one when I was 16

My teenage years were a real bitch. I had a tough time from 14 - 17

I made 2 attempts. When I was 14 I took about 10 Sudafil (allergy medicine) had my tummy pumped. WEAk !!

WHen I was 16 I got high and slashed my wrists because I "fell in love" with an older guy I couldn't have. I still have the stitch scars to prove it.

Also - I kept cuttin up my arm and getting stitiches and still have the scars ..

I WAS A VERY ANGRY + STUPID TEENAGER !! I only wished I had a true friend when I was young .

I never really had good real friends when I was young and I still don't.

LIFE is hard but it's 50 times harder without FRIENDS !!!!

I don't have a single friend in the world. Sure I have "friends" but - they don't really get me. I thought I found a real friend but he disappeared.

If it makes anyone feel better - Anna Nicole Smith said she wanted to commit suicide once !!! LOL

no... cuz im unhappy at times too.... but i know too many people who have committed suicide and its just sad. i mean if life is really THAT BAD to where u need to contemplate ur being here... then u need some help. which is one reason why im going into my profession of choice... because id love to help some people open their minds to a different aspect and realize that there are other ways to go about dealing with unhappiness.

...i really dont think you understand suicide and depression...

Originally posted by jroo

:aright::laugh: that is funny

:D :D Jim Norton is hilarious...

in all seriousness... go to your doctor, ask him about effexor...

health insurance will cover all that... so its worth trying...

i guess theres always therapy... but i don't really subscribe to that ideology...

Originally posted by therunner

So you think "better living through chemistry" over "better living through therapy"?

i guess you can call it that... i just can't blab my life's story to someone whos only sitting there because they're paid to... its more of a personal choice than anything... i don't doubt the effectiveness of therapy or anything, as i've never tried it...

that's what I'm talkin about, good answer (NOT SARCASM) . . werd up . . :aright: . .

no no no nick, she's got a point . . Overcoming depression is really an act of trying to really really wholeheartedly 'see' things from a different perspective . . I can respect anyone who would have the desire to help those who can see nothing but 'down' . . its a noble endeavour, to say the least . . .

Lord knows, I'm about as tragic as they come, but even *I* can see the difference having a more 'up' perspective of things can have. I mean, at least when I feel that way I belive that something can be done, therefore making me more motivated to change things for the better. . . Its the impulse that things 'can' change that will make us actually change . .

. . Then again, like myself, some just can't see a way out most of the time . . What I say is making it seem simpler than it is in actuality, but then again . . do we really have enough space to go into the complexities of it? . . .

Originally posted by joeg

i guess you can call it that... i just can't blab my life's story to someone whos only sitting there because they're paid to... its more of a personal choice than anything... i don't doubt the effectiveness of therapy or anything, as i've never tried it...

therapy is like chemistry - not all medications and drugs will work for everyone. some people can take paxil and it helps, some need something stonger like prozac, or something that hits a totally different part of the brain. Therapy works the same way - like with meds if one isn't working you have to switch it up and try something else. So you go to a different therapist. I think therapy is great - I think pharmaceuticals are the great - and the two combined are awesome.

And don't doubt the comfort of a therapist because they are "paid to" you're DAMN STRAIGHT they are paid to. You want the DR to fix your leg when it's broke cause he's "paid to" so you need the therapist to fix your head when it's broke. People trust thier money with a stock broker because they are trained and educated about where to invest your money, and they make money off of your money - Same thing with a therapist, they are trained and educated on what you need to do to get out of the rut that you are in. But just like a stock broker, they are not always going to be right all of the time - so you need to be able to see someone else if the need arises.

that's what I'm talkin about, good answer (NOT SARCASM) . . werd up . . :aright: . .

no no no nick, she's got a point . . Overcoming depression is really an act of trying to really really wholeheartedly 'see' things from a different perspective . . I can respect anyone who would have the desire to help those who can see nothing but 'down' . . its a noble endeavour, to say the least . . .

Lord knows, I'm about as tragic as they come, but even *I* can see the difference having a more 'up' perspective of things can have. I mean, at least when I feel that way I belive that something can be done, therefore making me more motivated to change things for the better. . . Its the impulse that things 'can' change that will make us actually change . .

. . Then again, like myself, some just can't see a way out most of the time . . What I say is making it seem simpler than it is in actuality, but then again . . do we really have enough space to go into the complexities of it? . . .

exactly... suicide is what people resort too when they cant see things from any other perspective.. and they believe that that truly is the only way out. those that overcome those thoughts, found some ways to see life differently. its all about perspective. thats what psychologists and psychiatrists are here for... to help those people who just cant see it on their own... and need meds or just someone to talk to to help change their outlook.

Guest jroo

sounds like if you want to help people then you need to be more open minded.

Guest jroo

exactly... suicide is what people resort too when they cant see things from any other perspective.. and they believe that that truly is the only way out. those that overcome those thoughts, found some ways to see life differently. its all about perspective. thats what psychologists and psychiatrists are here for... to help those people who just cant see it on their own... and need meds or just someone to talk to to help change their outlook.

i do agree that everything is as it is perceived in the mind. everything on this earth is controlled by your mind. and if you can control your mind then you can make yourself happy. you can make yourself cool, sexy, anything you want. and when people are down and they need someone to help bring them up, just stating that they should be happy and that's it, isnt going to help. i'll just make them feel worse.

Originally posted by jroo

i do agree that everything is as it is perceived in the mind. everything on this earth is controlled by your mind. and if you can control your mind then you can make yourself happy. you can make yourself cool, sexy, anything you want. and when people are down and they need someone to help bring them up, just stating that they should be happy and that's it, isnt going to help. i'll just make them feel worse.

never did i say that they should "just be happy"

. . do we really have enough space to go into the complexities of it? . . .

...and that's my point...not that lina knows nothing about it nor are her goals anything less than noble and admirable....but her words as many others on this post cue "over simplicity" in my book....there is just not enough room to get into that here...but the bottom line is those that have experienced, discussed, felt all that comes with what we're discussing rarely say some of the things i have seen stated here...that was it....not knocking or insulting or being sarcastic...

i understand that completely... and im not about to sit here and discuss what i think in detail nor will anyone else... b/c its a tough topic and it goes very deep for some people.... all i meant by replying to this thread to being with, was that its sad that so many people here have contemplated killing themselves. .

call it simplistic but that is all