Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone here ever thought of killing themselves?

Guest jroo

THOUGHT about suicide?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. THOUGHT about suicide?

• yes
    • no

Originally posted by linabina

i understand that completely... and im not about to sit here and discuss what i think in detail nor will anyone else... b/c its a tough topic and it goes very deep for some people.... all i meant by replying to this thread to being with, was that its sad that so many people here have contemplated killing themselves. .

call it simplistic but that is all

...i could be over exposed....i think it rather normal...i dont attach good or bad to it....just seems to be a part of life on earth...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by therunner

therapy is like chemistry - not all medications and drugs will work for everyone. some people can take paxil and it helps, some need something stonger like prozac, or something that hits a totally different part of the brain. Therapy works the same way - like with meds if one isn't working you have to switch it up and try something else. So you go to a different therapist. I think therapy is great - I think pharmaceuticals are the great - and the two combined are awesome.

And don't doubt the comfort of a therapist because they are "paid to" you're DAMN STRAIGHT they are paid to. You want the DR to fix your leg when it's broke cause he's "paid to" so you need the therapist to fix your head when it's broke. People trust thier money with a stock broker because they are trained and educated about where to invest your money, and they make money off of your money - Same thing with a therapist, they are trained and educated on what you need to do to get out of the rut that you are in. But just like a stock broker, they are not always going to be right all of the time - so you need to be able to see someone else if the need arises.

yeah... i hear that... but i don't like exposing my life to people i don't trust.. and trust has to be earned not bought... i don't know... i'm whacky... lol...

in reference to lynne/mike/nick... I think depression also gets to the point where its physical... to the point where you can't get out of bed... can't leave your house... can't eat... etc.... thats what looking it at on paper doesn't explain... sure you have to "Think of things differently" and all that... but its like a drug addict... they know they have to stop taking drugs... but its a cycle... they need strength to break the habbit, but they feel so awful, they can barely survive, let alone exert effort... but unlike a addict... they can't just take a hit to make it all stop... it just doesn't let up...

Originally posted by linabina

all i meant by replying to this thread to being with, was that its sad that so many people here have contemplated killing themselves. .

call it simplistic but that is all

...i don't think it's simplistic.....it is sad that so many people think about killing themselves.......simplistic would be denying the fact that some people do feel this is the only option...and by going into a field where u can maybe show some people another way....well.......anyone who thinks that is simplistic is a simpleton themselves.......

Originally posted by joeg

yeah... i hear that... but i don't like exposing my life to people i don't trust.. and trust has to be earned not bought... i don't know... i'm whacky... lol...

in reference to lynne/mike/nick... I think depression also gets to the point where its physical... to the point where you can't get out of bed... can't leave your house... can't eat... etc.... thats what looking it at on paper doesn't explain... sure you have to "Think of things differently" and all that... but its like a drug addict... they know they have to stop taking drugs... but its a cycle... they need strength to break the habbit, but they feel so awful, they can barely survive, let alone exert effort... but unlike a addict... they can't just take a hit to make it all stop... it just doesn't let up...

well the trust is earned - a little at time, same thing with a stock broker, you wouldn't trust one with ALL you money the first time you meet them would you?

Originally posted by therunner

well the trust is earned - a little at time, same thing with a stock broker, you wouldn't trust one with ALL you money the first time you meet them would you?

fair enough... but i value my intimate thoughts differently than monitary possesions... (don't get me wrong, money is important... but you know what i'm saying...)

you definately make a valid point, though...

Originally posted by phatman

<----------simpleton

;)

...i'll just walk away for now....i think both of you are misunderstanding my statements...eh...it would take too long anyway....next topic...

...i wan't calling u a simpleton!!!....that's why i quoted her post not yours!!!!!!!.........lol...i was reffering to her statement saying maybe her thoughts were simple or naive.....cause they aren't.....

....suicide is definitely something that is seen from two very different sides...and i am sure it is hard to completely understand the other one........

...how can someone who has never and probably will never contemplate killing themselves understand((completely))...what is going on in the mind of someone who feels so desperate that suicide is the only option.......

........lol.....it neeeeds to stop snowing so i can get out of my damn hosue!

Originally posted by misk

...how can someone who has never and probably will never contemplate killing themselves understand((completely))...what is going on in the mind of someone who feels so desperate that suicide is the only option.......

EXACTLY!

:aright: :aright: :aright:

( I <3 Misk :tongue: )