Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored...

I'm so bored right now...It's snowing miserably right now....I'm going to be stuck in this house for at least 2 days....It's not like when ur a kid, and snowed in....I guess i'm going to have to be a kid again and go sleighriding and build snowmen...That looks like only thing possible for the next 2 days....:no:

Originally posted by psychosweetie

i already have cabin fever, i dont know how i'm gonna do this for another day. now i can see why jack nicholson went crazy in the Shining

Since i've been locked in I decide to see the remake of "The Shining." If anyone sees the remake tell me how you want to absolutly strangle that little kid (the shining) everytime he opens his frog looking trap.:mad:

On the bright side I rejoiced my anger by laughing at my girl everytime she cried during a scary scene.....hehe i'm evil i know :laugh:

Hey guys. Sorry about everyone being bored. I know you'll all be dying to get out by Tuesday night. We are having our 1st party at Jimmy's in Morristown no matter what. I am driving over from Jersey City. Roads will be ok to drive by then. Especially if you've been snowed in for 2 days. Come down and break the boredom. We'll take care of you...