Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who else cancelled

Originally posted by piro8

I cancelled at 8am on the ride home from AC. It was starting to come down in the AC area around 7am this morning. I'm not trying to play the club hero in this blizzard!!!

...CLUB HERO!.....bow bow chickie bow bow......

.......what's up there stranger!???!!!

I cancelled at 8am on the ride home from AC. It was starting to come down in the AC area around 7am this morning. I'm not trying to play the club hero in this blizzard!!!

fuck that i refuse to get stranded anywhere else but home

so when r we going to chill again friday at metro

Originally posted by misk

...CLUB HERO!.....bow bow chickie bow bow......

.......what's up there stranger!???!!!

Did someone say they needed a hero?? unzip, "bow bow chickie bow bow"

Hi sweetie!! I'm just doing some stretches on the floor to prepare myself for shoveling my balls off tomorrow morning like a little bizitch. Running some high knees in my apartment as preparation. :)

Did someone say they needed a hero?? unzip, "bow bow chickie bow bow"

Hi sweetie!! I'm just doing some stretches on the floor to prepare myself for shoveling my balls off tomorrow morning like a little bizitch. Running some high knees in my apartment as preparation. :)

..lol......well after that...dig a tunnel to my place....so u and wifey can come over and play in the snow......:D

Your all a bunch of panzy ass pussies. If I didnt have to work tomorrow I would be there...............

Just think Piro, there will be no traffic on the stairs tomorrow morning................lol......actually, I didnt have off tomorrow for pres day and because I work at home I do not get snow days:(

Originally posted by stiffler

Your all a bunch of panzy ass pussies. If I didnt have to work tomorrow I would be there...............

Just think Piro, there will be no traffic on the stairs tomorrow morning................lol......actually, I didnt have off tomorrow for pres day and because I work at home I do not get snow days:(

.....who u calling pansy ass pussy?.....u work AT HOME ...and work is ur excuse for not going out!!???..........don't make me come over there and build controversial snowpeople on your lawn.......u know what happened with your reindeer!

if i didn't have work u baby u sound like a bitch i have work tomorrow

put your pussy away and strap your balls back on

hope the traffic lights from your bedroom to your office aren't down. make sure your leave early in the morning for the long commute.

Piro dont worry we have a back-up generator for the traffic lights;)

Misk-last time the town police gave me a warning for my reindeer being set-up in a suggestive manner and next time will be a fine, so please don't do it. But if you wanna come over and do controversial things on my front lawn be my guest.

Trewguy-Props to you for pointing out the irony in me calling you guys pussies(you too misk)............But I am working rite now too so fuck you guys....................:tongue: :tongue: