Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTEN: elementx

incredulous

Originally posted by incredulous

I just wanted to know how you and your family are doing. I hope things are getting better. :)

Hey...

Thanks for asking.

4:00am and at work. Damn weather once again. 6 hours of shoveling yesterday and then I get the wonderful phone call that I knew was coming.

Anyway... To update my brother. They let him out of the hospital on Saturday. And he was in well enough condition to make it to my cousins sons christening. They never found out what the cause was. But I did my own research. And believe it or not 10% of all people will experience one in there life time. So lets just hope that was his only one.

Peace

Scott

Originally posted by weyes

i'm glad he's doing ok :) . are you saying that 10% of the population will experience an unexplainable seizure?

Yes that is what I have read on various medical web sites.

It is scary how easy it is to suffer a seizure. And the reasons behind alot of them. :(

Originally posted by elementx

Yes that is what I have read on various medical web sites.

It is scary how easy it is to suffer a seizure. And the reasons behind alot of them. :(

For starters, im glad to hear the news, elementx ;)

2nd, my father experienced an unexplained seizure at a boating gas station back in '86.

I was scared, and had no idea at the time how it happened. We still don't know, but he recovered.

Originally posted by gmccookny

For starters, im glad to hear the news, elementx ;)

2nd, my father experienced an unexplained seizure at a boating gas station back in '86.

I was scared, and had no idea at the time how it happened. We still don't know, but he recovered.

Unfortunately most seizures happen and do not get diagnosed. Being all vital signs and everything else return to normal when the seizure has stopped.