Clubplanet Nightlife Community

relationships

sassa

I have a question for the class,

I agree relationships have the ups and downs of such, as well as being single...

is there really a median of the two?

I mean a friend with benifits, that shares emotions as well...

or maybe a booty call who is sweet enough to invite to have dinner with the family..

Or maybe I should just get one of those freakin mail order brides.....ooh.... luv me....many times over...

Any clues?

Originally posted by somebitch

haha. yeah. i dont know how i get involved in relationships, im always just looking to party & some how i end up in them against my desire to be single.

:hat:

this is my thing. i guess i am in a relationship now, and i am always trying to avoid them for some reason. i prefer to be alone and be able to check out the scene or not have to worry about a boyfriend dangling from my back...

not that i don't like the guy, he's amazing....but at the same time, this happens to me rarely,so it's not about the guy, it's more about the mentality i guess....

can't seem to shake off this feeling that i have a weight on my chest now. i like the feeling of being chased after, admired,adored,and loved....but at the same time, i see it as something that i can get out of at any time...and go back to my old single life. am i just weird, or does anyone else experience this....

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sassa

anyone ever feel like they're being chained to a huge ball of metal when they enter a relationship?

if you feel that way you should get out of the relaqtionship as soon as possible

Originally posted by gabo

if you feel that way you should get out of the relaqtionship as soon as possible

that's just it. i feel this way with every possible relationship that comes up, i think i just like being single too much....:(

can't seem to shake off this feeling that i have a weight on my chest now. i like the feeling of being chased after, admired,adored,and loved....but at the same time, i see it as something that i can get out of at any time...and go back to my old single life. am i just weird, or does anyone else experience this....

:laugh: i dunno but dont put all ur eggs in one basket. just sucks when you want to date and they want a relationship because with relationships come expectations & everything gets fucked up.

lina: how long is the required period to be in a relationship...my longest was 3 months, shortest...one week :tongue:

somebitch............................that's what i want to do, just date for a while, not have to classify the relationship as one that's serious or not or whatever....but i don't know, i think i am more of a guy in this aspect, the guys i meet want to be with me, but i am sort of trying to still keep myself open for other prospects...maybe i'm just a big player :D

lina: how long is the required period to be in a relationship...my longest was 3 months, shortest...one week :tongue:

somebitch............................that's what i want to do, just date for a while, not have to classify the relationship as one that's serious or not or whatever....but i don't know, i think i am more of a guy in this aspect, the guys i meet want to be with me, but i am sort of trying to still keep myself open for other prospects...maybe i'm just a big player :D

idk hun..... no required time period... i guess long enough to see if ur feelings change?

anyone ever feel like they're being chained to a huge ball of metal when they enter a relationship?

actually that sounds like fun...

for real though, I def agree

but I dont get into a relationship without dating for months and even after that it depends on how strongly I feel for the person

i agree with you, nympho...my thing is, that i want to get to know the person as much as possible,so that i can avoid any bullshit or petty crap that might come up in the future, and know how to deal with it.

this guy i'm with now is different though...he is very real,and we fight a lot but always seem to make up somehow...but i don't know...

btw, when are you coming to see me....

i agree with you, nympho...my thing is, that i want to get to know the person as much as possible,so that i can avoid any bullshit or petty crap that might come up in the future, and know how to deal with it.

this guy i'm with now is different though...he is very real,and we fight a lot but always seem to make up somehow...but i don't know...

btw, when are you coming to see me....

what do u two fight about?

some fights are no good though

well i was thinking of stopping by before going to vegas in march

but of course i havent bought my plane ticket yet, and so the price is going to kill me

but who knows???

actually i might go to vegas for memorial weekend as well and then head to cali for a week

Originally posted by nympho69

what do u two fight about?

some fights are no good though

well i was thinking of stopping by before going to vegas in march

but of course i havent bought my plane ticket yet, and so the price is going to kill me

but who knows???

actually i might go to vegas for memorial weekend as well and then head to cali for a week

ok, sounds good :)

fight about stupid shit, he's very jealous. most of my friends are guys, and two of them called this weekend, he got pissed off about that, one fight was about me seeing a friend of a friend as a favor, who just happened to be a guy. stupid ish. i don't like jealous people. trying to make him get past it...but i dunno, i'm kind of flattered by it too, lol.